[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't like the face but the base and pose are fantastic.

Only thing i wish is XM would tell us if Phoenix can be completed or if things haven't changed and she is on hold, cause seeing that sculpt and thinking she could never see the light of day is painful. XM is killing the Marvel lineup with their Xmen sculpts, such a shame that Xmen are on hold.

I am sure that they would NOT have put her out there if there wasn't a very good chance that she is coming. They KNOW what seeing her and being denied would do. It is totally amazing to see this.

%2BP01%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

%2BP02%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

%2BP03%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

%2BP04%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

%2BP14%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

%2BP08%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

Yeah, it's almost certainly got to be a matter of when, not if. Would be so incredibly saddening to see her get the axe altogether.

I am sure that they would NOT have put her out there if there wasn't a very good chance that she is coming. They KNOW what seeing her and being denied would do. It is totally amazing to see this.

%2BP01%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

%2BP02%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

%2BP03%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

%2BP04%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

%2BP14%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

%2BP08%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

Thanks for the pics Spidey, want this sooner than later. So much detail it's insane.

If all I got was the XM Magneto and Phoenix next year I would be a very happy man

You guys better be right! There's no turning back now ...

She has to get made! Not making her would just be wrong!

Thank you VERY much Bryan. I'll be waiting for your response and look forward to your answer.

Hey Filip sorry it took soooooo long. I've been asking around for some good guys who could help me with this question and yes, all our statues are based on the 80s(Byrne) style. The art print caused the confusion because it showed a 90s Jim Lee Cyclops in the background - that's just the art print. Phoenix will be based on the 80s costume.

Hey Filip sorry it took soooooo long. I've been asking around for some good guys who could help me with this question and yes, all our statues are based on the 80s(Byrne) style. The art print caused the confusion because it showed a 90s Jim Lee Cyclops in the background - that's just the art print. Phoenix will be based on the 80s costume.

Filip is about to lose his ****

You have just made a friend for life! I'm so damn happy...I don't have the words!:panic: :panic: :panic: :blissy :blissy :blissy :banana :yess:
I can't believe I'm finally going to have a 1/4 fully sculpted Byrne era lineup. I never thought that was going to happen. Ok Bryan, I'm all in. Cyclops, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Phoenix, and Storm are soooo bought. I just hope the Fox/Misney war is over soon. I can't wait to see what you boys come up with.

Well, like with everything XM does, some will be happy, some not. Can't say that I'm happy I won't be seeing a Lee Rogue somewhere down the line. Still in for everything in the X-Men line.

I am just happy to see something other than Jim Lee era stuff getting made. Don't get me wrong those are great designs but they are everywhere

I am just happy to see something other than Jim Lee era stuff getting made. Don't get me wrong those are great designs but they are everywhere

Yeah, that's how I feel. Plenty of options for fans of the Lee era. I'm overjoyed that the Byrne era is finally getting some love in 1/4 scale. XM has my complete attention now. I didn't want to commit to Phoenix if XM wasn't going to give us the rest of the Byrne era lineup. Man, I still can't believe it. A 1/4 fully sculpted line of Byrne era X-MEN. Gotta start selling off a bunch of SSC pieces to make room and raise some cash for these XM X-MEN pieces. This is just incredible news for me.

Back