[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first attempts at a female custom sculpt, and there is a lot more work to go into it.
479bdf3fb1b733f8dab68f00b39b4f6e_zpsa8d8gnai.jpg

I will need to see how it looks printed to have a full understanding of the digital to print issues. I still have light years worth of skills to learn, and this Headsculpt has a lot of ZBrush tools at his base, well way more then my male Headsculpt do. I will defi sty take a shot at a custom for Phoenix if there is an interest, and if there is someone locally who has her coming... Otherwise the keys and Ty ins would be almost impossible.
Well well ur skills are better every single time that u show something I hope see this custom at 100% let see what u have to show, keep it up

This statue is proof to me that sometimes ... Just sometimes continuing to work on a piece doesn't make it better. This portrait was perfection.

10496974_1396840477203314_810730390042134349_o.jpg

I would agree. Maybe this one or something close will show up in the secondary. I'm still debating whether or not to go after one more to convert into a White Phoenix. Hope these don't reach Magneto prices.

Head size on the white eyes version is the only thing that concerns me.

I would agree. Maybe this one or something close will show up in the secondary. I'm still debating whether or not to go after one more to convert into a White Phoenix. Hope these don't reach Magneto prices.

Head size on the white eyes version is the only thing that concerns me.

I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but I don't think that XM or anyone associated with them can release that head IF it was run by Marvel, and they didn't okay it. However, if it NEBER made it to the approval stage there may be hope that a customizer could buy the file from the original artist if XM was willing to let them sell it. Otherwise, if Ben, Brian, or Seng refuses to let it be sold then it can't be as it is intellectual property of XM. Someone may be able to take a shot at something similar though, and I think it is a fairly safe bet someone will.

This is my first attempts at a female custom sculpt, and there is a lot more work to go into it.
479bdf3fb1b733f8dab68f00b39b4f6e_zpsa8d8gnai.jpg

I will need to see how it looks printed to have a full understanding of the digital to print issues. I still have light years worth of skills to learn, and this Headsculpt has a lot of ZBrush tools at his base, well way more then my male Headsculpt do. I will defi sty take a shot at a custom for Phoenix if there is an interest, and if there is someone locally who has her coming... Otherwise the keys and Ty ins would be almost impossible.

It's a good start, if you spend a bit of time tweaking a few bits then I think it will end up looking great

You know what I have been working on it a bit more ..., here is a video

If you have any input I will gladly take it criticism... It helps me get better.

It looks pretty good to me. The lips look a bit weird to me, but it's probably coz I'm trying to see it on my phone screen.
But I already like it more than the Xm heads

Today is gonna be a expensive day - the paypalinvoice for Phoenix will arrive in my inbox. Seller says he can ship friday next week.

Got my invoice this morning. It's go time. Forgot how much a kick in the ... Shipping is, she must be coming in a big box

All of you people posting that yours is coming are outside of the restricted area...... or bought it from a guy who bought it from a guy who bought it from a gal who bought it from a guy who has absolutely nothing to do with XM.......CORRECT?

All of you people posting that yours is coming are outside of the restricted area...... or bought it from a guy who bought it from a guy who bought it from a gal who bought it from a guy who has absolutely nothing to do with XM.......CORRECT?

Lol that's a lot of buyers my friend. No nothing to do with XM.

Beautiful and wolverine look tiny close to her lol really if the bird was painted gonna look better but it's ok I love her really beautiful piece

Back