[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS.

She is stunning and will be coveted more than magneto. you read it here first : )

haha-no-o.gif

The original bird was cast in the yellow translucent color and then painted with red on top so it's a small difference now that the paint isn't on top of the resin and is "inside" the resin. The biggest difference is now the fire is translucent as well. It was just porcelain painted before.

XM just put up updated pics to deal with any potential leaning issues for Phoenix, Ms. Marvel, and other statues with skinny legs and ankles. I am so impressed with this company. A few reported leaning issues, then bam, they just fix it just like that!

phoenix0_zpslv0lll2n.jpg

phoenix2_zpslqtxezwr.jpg

phoenix_zpsj59juova.jpg

XM just put up updated pics to deal with any potential leaning issues for Phoenix, Ms. Marvel, and other statues with skinny legs and ankles. I am so impressed with this company. A few reported leaning issues, then bam, they just fix it just like that!

phoenix0_zpslv0lll2n.jpg

phoenix2_zpslqtxezwr.jpg

phoenix_zpsj59juova.jpg

Absolutely brilliant idea.

XM Studios at its finest! Always making sure their customers get the best! Kudos, XM!

Anxious to see what the full thing is going to look like since there's been several updates for this. I just wana see what I preordered. Not a big fan of the translucent change but still anxious to see this with the revised heads/hairs.

Back