XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kudos CBG. Those are some AWESOME XM pieces you scored there. Now, rotate those pics. Everything you are posting is sideways. :lol

CBG, as the chief in "cuckoos' nest", you fooled us all man! Congrats Man, & keep your spirit strong, regardless of the non believers, & bashers.

:lol. Thanks everyone for the awesome comments! Yes feels good to be in the XM club! I was trying to avoid it for so long because I'm stacked on SS stuff. I do like my SS not including the many Qc issues. But the longer I ingore XM the harder it became when you just get so much more in there statues. I can feel the passion in thier work. It really shows and the creativity is second to none. All the extras XM does when they didn't need to makes thier statues top of the line imo. Im sure you all heard why they are the best in details so many times so I won't say them all again for like the 20th time. Lol....he was my most expensive statue ever bought. But I enjoy seeing him everytime I pass by. Such a great feeling seeing the awesome magneto. His base is like 70% why I so love this thing. Instead of a simple mag display XM came up with this base which brought this to new heights. Now I cannot wait to see what XM can to top this guy for the fun factor. I mean how can XM do it? Because it's xm. They just can do it. I highly recommend this guy for anyone thinking about getting him. I used up most my statue funds on this guy now but good thing is XM PO we don't need to pay in full. I have a year to figure out how to pay for more PO later. XM is giving me the dream pieces the way I always wanted them with the option I wanted. XM please keep taking things to a new level. So impressive. :wave
Btw where or who do we buy the custom jim lee and old man magneto heads? How much do they run? So wish for a custom pretty Phoenix head to make her perfect imo.

Last edited:
CBG how did you get Phoenix in less than 24 hours, sorry just wanted to know.

Congrats on Mag!

It was not 24hrs, it was a few days. I never said 24hrs :lol people just assume it was. I had her bought already after market but I then needed to find the XM site to see what she looks like and think about custom heads for the future along with the release dates for al XM products. I still need to find how to know what the prices are for these do they list them on the XM site the PO prices? This thing is my best statue ever saying if we do get a pretty custom proto head. Please someone make the custom!
Suprise how many still did to get this yet. You all will see when she arrives she's stunning even with the current heads. But to me I need a custom head to top mags with this otherwise mags wins. Still looking for old man mag custom head. Wonder how much it costs? Any ideas?

Haven't gotten it yet. Probably won't be shipped for another month or two.

Which version is that? The long hair, old man, or the jim lee style head? One things for sure is the pics don't do the jim lee head justice. Looks ok in the pics. In person it's a entire new ballgame. I saw the pics of both the mag reg head compared to the Jim lee head looks so par so I was like nah. Reg heads good enough. Then saw in person and does it make a difference. I was a non believer from all the pics. The way it's made is as good or better than factory quality. Paint apps is super well done. The custom head makes mags look just like the one from the 90s jim lee art. Also makes him look like a king. Where do one find the Jim lee head? Is it the same guy who made the old man and long hair versions?
The old man mags custome head looks so well in the pics. I can't imagine how stunning it will be in person. The apocalpse head I do t know if it's worth so much. Anyone own the Apoc custom head? Is it small or big in size? If it's too small it won't have a presence enough to pay so much for it. Debating now.

Which version is that? The long hair, old man, or the jim lee style head? One things for sure is the pics don't do the jim lee head justice. Looks ok in the pics. In person it's a entire new ballgame. I saw the pics of both the mag reg head compared to the Jim lee head looks so par so I was like nah. Reg heads good enough. Then saw in person and does it make a difference. I was a non believer from all the pics. The way it's made is as good or better than factory quality. Paint apps is super well done. The custom head makes mags look just like the one from the 90s jim lee art. Also makes him look like a king. Where do one find the Jim lee head? Is it the same guy who made the old man and long hair versions?
The old man mags custome head looks so well in the pics. I can't imagine how stunning it will be in person. The apocalpse head I do t know if it's worth so much. Anyone own the Apoc custom head? Is it small or big in size? If it's too small it won't have a presence enough to pay so much for it. Debating now.

I got the pony tail mags and the apocalypse head as well. The jim lee looks great but I prefer the pony tell. The guy who does the pony tail/old man/apocalypse is different than the person who does the jim lee.

I got the pony tail mags and the apocalypse head as well. The jim lee looks great but I prefer the pony tell. The guy who does the pony tail/old man/apocalypse is different than the person who does the jim lee.

Jim Lee= Erick Sosa

AOA, Old Man, and Apocalypse = Troy McDevitt

Two of the absolute best out there when it comes to custom heads.

Thanks for the heads up. I just shot dark spidey a message, so hopefully this is easily cleared up

Thanks for the heads up. I just shot dark spidey a message, so hopefully this is easily cleared up

If darkspidey was doing the paint job I know he was busy moving and getting resetup, and it was a rough time for him lately. However, he is getting back to work.

Ah ok thanks I thought it was the same guy. But either way I still want the old man mags. Maybe Apoc head but I need to see more pics of that head and size of it. That Apoc head tells a story with the old man mags. The old man mags looks so awesome! Did anyone here buy that one?

View attachment 213183

Subpar? Inferior? No. I'd have to say, the Jim Lee head sculpt is superior in every way, compared to the original portraits given by XM. I honestly don't feel the need to switch out the portraits at all, and have kept this version on as the definitive Magneto in my display, since I got it seven months ago. The portrait commands attention. I love it. :wink1:

I agree. I was saying pics looks no where near as good as in person. In person the custom head is like 10 times better than any pics of it. I was a non believer until I saw one in person. It looks exactly like the jim lee artwork. If I was to go by posted pics I would still not want it because it only looks so so. But any doubters need to see this in person to know how well this came out. Anyone has the guys info? Please pm me thanks!

Waiting on the AoA head and Apoc. That will be epic.

Please post pics when you get it!

Jim Lee= Erick Sosa

AOA, Old Man, and Apocalypse = Troy McDevitt

Two of the absolute best out there when it comes to custom heads.

Wait so Eric Sosa sculpted the jim lee head? So am I buying it from him directly?

Troy who is he? Is he a collector or a person sculpting statues in the industry like Eric Sosa? (Maybe he can do a perfection proto XM phoneix pretty head) :pray:

Back