XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait so Eric Sosa sculpted the jim lee head? So am I buying it from him directly?

Troy who is he? Is he a collector or a person sculpting statues in the industry like Eric Sosa? (Maybe he can do a perfection proto XM phoneix pretty head) :pray:

You know full well who I am talking about considering you were GUSHING about him over at the other forum.

You know full well who I am talking about considering you were GUSHING about him over at the other forum.

Who is it? :dunno Any tips? My favorites would be Mark Newman, Steve Schumacher, Will Harbottle and Tim Miller. I wished these guys can do some custom xm heads, or heck even someday work with xm :pray:

Who is it? :dunno Any tips? My favorites would be Mark Newman, Steve Schumacher, Will Harbottle and Tim Miller. I wished these guys can do some custom xm heads, or heck even someday work with xm :pray:

No... No more help... No more hints. Here is the bottoms line. I don't know WHO you are or what joy you get out of this game you play, but I for one am out. You went quiet for a LONG time and we didn't have to deal with you, but as of late you have upped your game in some kind of desperate plea for attention or just a game to see how many hoops all of us will jump through. See the issue is that some of us are active on both boards so you should try to keep track of who you have trolled and where. See I told you who he was on the other board only a few weeks back and you gushed over him for pages. So see you just got caught.... And with that I am out. This trolling you have been doing has just gotten so old, and I won't continue to help someone who is obviously playing us.

Last edited:
No... No more help... No more hints.m here is the bottoms line. I don't know WHO you are or what joy you get out of this game you play, but I for one am out. You went quiet for a LNG time and we didn't have to deal with you, but as of late you have upped your game in some kind of desperate plea for attention or just a game to see how many hoops all of us will jump through. See the issue is that some of us are active on both boards so you should the to keep track of who you have trolled and where. See I told you who he was on the other board only a few weeks back and you gushed over him for pages. So see you just got caught.... And with that I am out. This trolling you have been doing has just gotten so old, and I won't continue to help someone who is obviously playing us.

joker is agree with everything my friend :)
aplausos-019.gif

No... No more help... No more hints. Here is the bottoms line. I don't know WHO you are or what joy you get out of this game you play, but I for one am out. You went quiet for a LONG time and we didn't have to deal with you, but as of late you have upped your game in some kind of desperate plea for attention or just a game to see how many hoops all of us will jump through. See the issue is that some of us are active on both boards so you should try to keep track of who you have trolled and where. See I told you who he was on the other board only a few weeks back and you gushed over him for pages. So see you just got caught.... And with that I am out. This trolling you have been doing has just gotten so old, and I won't continue to help someone who is obviously playing us.

That's a shame, and to think I pointed him in the direction for an xm thanos recently.

Waiting to see a future post from him asking where he can get one.

:lol :lol

it amazes me how many have acknowledged him for all these years to begin with. It doesn't even take an ignore button with him.

I am not a fan of that Jim Lee head at all.

There's another Mags custom COH that I'm leaning more towards. I can't remember right now who posted it, but it looked to be another Jim Lee version. No offense to anyone, but I liked that version better.

There's another Mags custom COH that I'm leaning more towards. I can't remember right now who posted it, but it looked to be another Jim Lee version. No offense to anyone, but I liked that version better.

Another jim lee custom head? pics or link? :pray: :wave :1-1::inlove:family

It's the guy from south america right? I like that one a lot too if we are talking about the dame one.

It's the guy from south america right? I like that one a lot too if we are talking about the dame one.

The one where the custom head w/o helmet was painted ...and the custom head with helmet was unpainted? Still looking for that post.

I was awaiting the pics of that helmeted sculpt painted up. Still haven't seen anything.

Personally, I like the Sosa head better when comparing it to the unmasked head of this other guy.

That reply should be reply to ALL posts by this boards
marker2037 said:
the laziest/dumbest troll in the entire forum.

Got a PM in for some info on it folks.

That reply should be reply to ALL posts by this boards

The fact is I don't think he is lazy at all.... I think it takes a lot of energy to put on this flippin act.

so there is a 4th mags head outside the aoa, old man, and jim lee? Hmm wasn't aware of that one for some reason.

Back