XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found them at statue forum :D
CPQfYb9.jpg

jHkLx8f.jpg

fHQGHDG.jpg

I didn't read the comics, but did Mags really turn out like that??!!
Looks amazing nonetheless.

Everything about this piece is amazing...including all the custom pieces we've seen. You just can't go wrong with any way you choose to display this statue.

Look at what came in today :monkey3

.image.jpg

image.jpg

Amazing statue! This is true XM! Can't wait for more XM goodness! Can't stop looking at this.

Last edited:
Look at what came in today :monkey3

.View attachment 212267

View attachment 212269

Amazing statue! This is true XM! Can't wait for more XM goodness! Can't stop looking at this.

Dude... I know it is all an act, but will you please quit displaying these like they are a few Marvel Legends toys. All it is going to take is on snag of that darn doily you have on the table and all those awesome statues are toast. Congratulations on getting them, but that is what $7000 or more in statutes there ... Treat them like it before you trash them.

Well I'll be.

**** if those really are CBG's then he can do whatever he wants. Put em on the couch, floor, toilet, sink...do it and take pics.

Last edited:
Well I'll be.

**** if those really are CBG's then he can do whatever he wants. Put em on the couch, floor, toilet, sink...do it and take pics.

That is CBGs display... The toilet paper sticking out from all around Magneto is one of his inventions to keep it from being accidentally bumped.

Well I'll be.

Yes u right u can display then like u want to but when u really care about your statues the less that u can do is protect it and the best way is in shelves if u have the money to buy this piece so u can buy them too ;) and protect all that money that u spend ;) easy like that my dear friend ;) that is what a real collector does with all respect and Graz CBG :)

Back