XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand how this keeps happening, if all casts were destroyed why doesn't XM go after the manufacturing plant? or not use them for future products

It doesn't have to be the plant. This is a full sculpted piece. If you have one you can make a mold of it easily enough, and then it is a matter of pouring resin and using paint. This will hurt the resale value to a point because even though you have to register an XM product the fear and availability of these will bring the price down.

Wow! Yea, I guess it was bound to happen. But with how highly sought this is, I'm thinking many will buy these recasts.

These WILL flood the market now. There will be more recasts then the original.

yea this **** never happend with doom pf did it?

It is very hard to recast a PF without sculpting a lot of stuff from scratch. So it becomes very obvious what it is

If they recast this then next will be Thanos etc.... Hope XM bust these *****%€RS! Sue them and put them out of business.

It doesn't have to be the plant. This is a full sculpted piece. If you have one you can make a mold of it easily enough, and then it is a matter of pouring resin and using paint. This will hurt the resale value to a point because even though you have to register an XM product the fear and availability of these will bring the price down.

These WILL flood the market now. There will be more recasts then the original.

It is very hard to recast a PF without sculpting a lot of stuff from scratch. So it becomes very obvious what it is

well happy news for a doom owner, But as for me I would not want to be seen with a fake statue!! ruins the point of collecting for me!! I am sure over 90% of the people here on this forum feel the same way xD

well happy news for a doom owner, But as for me I would not want to be seen with a fake statue!! ruins the point of collecting for me!! I am sure over 90% of the people here on this forum feel the same way xD

How do you know for sure if you're buying from unknown sources on the other side of the world

I can imagine a lot of flippers will be freaking out right about now

Well it is an ALTERNATIVE to the prison-raping one would receive if they bought an XM piece from the B/S/T on various forums or eBay.

I mean the only ones that would truly know about it would be God, The Devil, the seller and the owner. :lol

How do you know for sure if you're buying from unknown sources on the other side of the world

I wish more people had this stupid mindset, would make it easier to collect from asian companies.

I'm sure this won't be the only one

Of course not, but chances of those jokers recasting something prior to it's official release should be slim to none. If I miss piece then screw it. There is just way to much cool stuff out there to drop $4Gs on a Magneto. That's four P1 statues right there or a few things from IA, Iron Studios or Chronicle.

Back