XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates with SimplyToy orders? When are they excepting to ship?

They said to me last week that they expect their stock in 2 weeks time. So they should start to get their stock somewhere next week.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

My goodness...sold for $2827 plus $300 shipping. $3127 total. A $2k profit. I think it'll stay in the $2.5 -$3k range.

Wow, just wait until all the flippers are gone the price will probably go even higher in a few years.....

I think it's time to get some statue insurance :)

Well Magneto is here!

A little friendly handling from Fedex put a dent in the outer case but the superb material and packing kept Eric untouched.

Perks from getting on the XM train at the beginning.

Guys, I'm no DarthKrisDK when it comes to pics but I'll do my best to illustrate just how awesome this is.

DSC03804_zpscfcc0ff1.jpg

Wolf brother, you should put a mirror in the back of your display so people can see the awesome work XM done with the back of this. Love the Back of this statue...

Wolf brother, you should put a mirror in the back of your display so people can see the awesome work XM done with the back of this. Love the Back of this statue...

That would definitely work.

I think it needs to go on a pedastal with a large turntable for the full effect ICE.

GREAT pics wolf! I'm still anxiously awaiting mine to ship. :impatient: Still nice to see the pics and videos. Nice to get a feel for what is coming.

:exactly: I'm currently getting a custom display cabinet being made & that was one of my 1st requests.

It's a shame not being able to see the back of some statues, this one especially

Back