XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I'm not a Magneto fan but I'm starting to regret not picking this up! That video was fantastic! I need my first XM piece so I can feel better!!!!

It's ok, plenty of us non-magneto fans were just jumping on the hype.

Looks like Roddy

roddy_mc_dowall.jpg

You're only now starting to regret it? :slap

Don't get me wrong, I think it looks great but I just don't really have an attachment to the character. Not really into collecting villains at all. Even now, I mostly just regret it cuz of the hype and how good he looks. That's why I just want Wolverine to show up because he will fill that void I am currently feeling:lol Even if I had Mags, I would probably end up selling him due to space...

I love the character design of Magneto, I think this is a beautifully executed statue/piece of art, however, i have no desire to own it. So happy for these forums so i can share in the joy.

Don't get me wrong, I think it looks great but I just don't really have an attachment to the character. Not really into collecting villains at all. Even now, I mostly just regret it cuz of the hype and how good he looks. That's why I just want Wolverine to show up because he will fill that void I am currently feeling:lol Even if I had Mags, I would probably end up selling him due to space...

I am pining for a Brown SS Wolvie so I don't have to pay XM prices.

Luckkyyy mine till says thursday

Mine too, I'm praying haha! :pray: Odds are it will be Thursday and tomorrow will feel like a 900 hour day :banghead

Nice!! Mine is right next door in Newark Y4NK. I may get it tomorrow, a day earlier then expected.

Nice wolf! :hi5: For the first time I actually wish I lived closer to Newark :rotfl

Back