XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf, that's awesome! How come he's sorta rotated away from the front view though? Doesn't seem to be the optimal viewing angle for Magneto...Anyways, congrats on the grail score!

Believe the hype...Paint apps are primo!

How is this anime-ish? No offense to anyone, but how does this portrait look anime-ish? This looks way awesome! It even looks like he has pores...

In any case, congrats Wolf! And thanks for making the wait more torturous for us...

Wolf, that's awesome! How come he's sorta rotated away from the front view though? Doesn't seem to be the optimal viewing angle for Magneto...Anyways, congrats on the grail score!

I don't he'd fit the besta/tombo combo when faced fully straight ahead. A Stuva or Pax will though.

Again, Congrats on the grail Wolf-brother! If this level of quality is what I can expect from XM Studios, then I'm just blown away. :thud:

how much did it run you? and was the box big to the point you had it delivered? cuz that looks huge if it can fit all those statues

I purchased a set of 6 BESTA shelves and 10 STUVA shelves with TOMBO doors awhile ago. About $1500. Unfortunately TOMBO doors are no longer made.

That's all I could do in the BESTA. I'll move him to the STUVA and put him on a lazy Susan as that will accommodate the size better.

Not a fan of the character, but this piece looks better than most SSC's promotional prototype pictures! Seriously!

Looking at my Comic Batman PF now, as cool as it is, it's just like ... Meh.

Lucky bunch you Marvel fans are. I'm $ort of glad these guys are not doing DC.

What a day! XM Magneto and Iron Man Mk 42 #14's are both in the house! :rock

This statue is unfrigginbelievable, it's amazing to view in hand, pics don't scratch the surface of this monster. Just wow!

No way he's fitting in my BESTA though lol, at least not at the angle I'd like, so it'll be a custom case for him which is more than fine.

I couldn't be happier with this purchase and to finally get my paws on some XM products! Well worth the excruciating wait.

Wolf covered taking pics of everything from the cardboard to the Magneto's cellular structure so I'll only post a few quick and crumby iPhone pics. ;)

38ee96f5-adce-4df6-af87-74496b1adfb9_zps1c09d802.jpg

38a457f3-3a26-403e-b8d5-d55cc24553b9_zps5274eb43.jpg

e28ee42d-2c4e-4667-9554-a1f84105a367_zps27697a6d.jpg

cf5c3c96-549f-43aa-b47c-ab530fcdce5c_zpsb5a304cd.jpg

13017e27-da49-4e7b-b38c-d04884ea4d0c_zps0bcd38e1.jpg

cb6e8c46-1b21-4a85-baa2-7fcd3754d329_zps127ef3d7.jpg

312ccebc-2b16-4570-83c8-91f1358e34d0_zps71b7285b.jpg

@AC_808 @bicoid18

Thanks guys. I can't wait for you to get yours. It's a Bonified Grail.

That's cold-blooded man. :monkey2 :lol

What a day! XM Magneto and Iron Man Mk 42 #14's are both in the house! :rock

This statue is unfrigginbelievable, it's amazing to view in hand, pics don't scratch the surface of this monster. Just wow!

No way he's fitting in my BESTA though lol, at least not at the angle I'd like, so it'll be a custom case for him which is more than fine.

I couldn't be happier with this purchase and to finally get my paws on some XM products! Well worth the excruciating wait.

Wolf covered taking pics of everything from the cardboard to the Magneto's cellular structure so I'll only post a few quick and crumby iPhone pics. ;)

312ccebc-2b16-4570-83c8-91f1358e34d0_zps71b7285b.jpg

Congrats YP!

I have to admit that it's been fun seeing the unboxing and collection pics trickling in the past couple of days. :clap

Just got #29 o my...I was blown away. This statue is a perfection.

I also got Cap XM couple days ago. Cap is great but Magneto is on another level. Don't have time to take pics yet. I am very satisfied with Mags, it's worth every penny.

Amazing sculpt check, excellent quality check, great packaging check, good weight check, low ES check. This statue has it all, we don't get this kind of statue with those check points anymore from Sideshow.

Peanut butter anyone? Cause I'm Jelly ;) congrats YP :duff looks great!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Congrats YP! I have to admit that it's been fun seeing the unboxing and collection pics trickling in the past couple of days. :clap

Thank you guys! :duff :hi5:

Just got #29 o my...I was blown away. This statue is a perfection.

I also got Cap XM couple days ago. Cap is great but Magneto is on another level. Don't have time to take pics yet. I am very satisfied with Mags, it's worth every penny.

Amazing sculpt check, excellent quality check, great packaging check, good weight check, low ES check. This statue has it all, we don't get this kind of statue with those check points anymore from Sideshow.

Congratulations Mamba and you're right - Magneto is perfection. Hands down the best comic inspired statue I've ever seen to date and worthy of the praise it's been getting since day one.

wonderful pics guys. I won't get mine until early March. This thing defies words.

Thanks and agreed! :hi5: Early march isn't too far away, the wait is so worth it!

Back