XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm assuming a2 is kidding...right? Lol...

lol lemme clarify…not those eyes..obviously white can't be off lol..i meant the other unmasked portraits eyes
10633472_1469761793244515_6414501273589485598_o.jpg

So imo in that pic the head looks slightly cartoony..nothing crazy but whatever..the eyes tho are a little funky..they have the same little mirrored circle thing that dolls have lol..like that reflection glow/twinkle in his eye thing..hope you know what I'm talking about…that I personally can't stand…the production piece shown though just now is freaking awesome looking though...

Last edited:
This Magneto sucks, I bet the face isn't even made out of human skin.

:)

I do agree though that the face is a bit cartoony, but I like it.

Can't please everybody:huh...damn this looks ace!:clap

lol I've got the piece on PO; I can't be critical of it? I have to love it or hate it? Theres very few pieces that are perfect, if any..this is one of them of. I can't find a reason why the eyes need a twinkle like its a decal of a doll..if you can justify that one to me please don't let me stop u lol. I'm planning on repainting it anyway, but still, id like to see little things fixed you know?

I hope we get a decent and specific heads up on it's actual release. Hate getting smacked out of the blue with expensive pieces. One thing SSC does very well is give you a nice 3 week notice before charging you.

Back