XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get what you saying...but XM so far form proto pics have 3 mutants done...and all 3 look phenomenal. Why would you doubt Cyclops, Storm, Nightcrawler and Colossus (my most anticipated X-Man....he's tied for 3rd as far as my favorite comic characters go) would be any different?

Time will tell.

Because of the price to acquire XM pieces here in the States, I'm a bit more hesitant to pull the trigger. That said, I'm down for Mags. If the finished pics of Phoenix look good, I can't imagine not picking her up. I'll just take it from there. I hope that Colossus and Storm are the next 2 X-MEN we see released. A bad ass 1/4 Colossus statue is the next MUST have for me. I hope Sosa is involved. I absolutely loved his Koto Colossus. The pose was so dynamic. Something along those lines in his classic costume would be irresistible for me. Looking forward to seeing what else XM has up their sleeves for the rest of the X-MEN lineup.

You guys are crazy! This Magneto sucks. I mean seriously who wants a character like Magneto in statue form anyways. Pre cancelled

True, think I'll grab the Spidey that's smaller, skinnier and worse proportioned than the Hot Toy :lecture

True, think I'll grab the Spidey that's smaller, skinnier and worse proportioned than the Hot Toy :lecture

Haha. Got mine coming tonight... I'll hold off on judgement till I take him out of the box. Spidey does pick his nose often though. That's why he needs long fingers!

YAY! time for me to grab #7 then. woohoo!

Hey now!!!! Hold up!!!! That was a joke! Don't mess with the 007!!! Very sneaky by the way.... look at you knowing all about my bizness!!! :hi5:

Let me just clear the air for myself and myself alone!

Firstly, I am not a fanboy of any one particular company. I am instead a fanboy of GREAT STATUES.....no matter the company! I will buy from any company that makes something that appeals to my tastes! Here is an example of companies I buy products from :

1) Sideshow Collectibles
npqsm0.jpg

2) XM Studios
2q87jtt.jpg

3) Pop Culture Shock
24kxzme.jpg

4) Gaming Heads (their Kratos is the greatest Kratos I have yet to see...it will be mine).
2lwx9hi.jpg

5) Potentially Prototypez 1/5 DC kits
23lefpi.png

6) Custom statues of my own that are 1ups....no body else in the world can get it...like this 1:2 World of Warcraft Illidan Stormrage that is in the works.
2yjvx5l.jpg

7) Eventually my own line of statues of my own unique property...and my greatest wish.....1:21 scale G1 Transformers (highly detailed).

I just wanted to clear the air from any that thinks I have been bashing SS....because quite frankly it is the company I buy most products from. Here is an example:

1) DC 1/4 PFs
2) Marvel 1/4 PFs (I think anyone who doesn't think the new DR. Doom aint awesome is on crack...personal opinion).
3) Court of the Dead (Original / New Unique properties that are highly creative in design)
4) Select Predator 1/4 PFs (that aren't overpriced like the Predator 2 PF by $400).

I think this bashing has got to cease from everyone. XM products are going to speak for themselves, and it doesn't take anyone to bash high quality into people's brains. State you like a product, say why without bringing up any other company to compare to and be done with it. I made this promise on SF in the SS thread and so far have kept to my word. I will do the same here.

You do know.....it's ok to like more than one company's products...right??????? Keep that in mind going forward!!!

Sorry for all the exclamation marks.

Last edited:
You don't need to justify your comments loric, nothing you've said has been untrue. SS qc has been crap recently, it's that simple. They've been my primary company of choice for statues, but an apologist I am not. If another company can bring us high quality statues that look like the prototypes in hand and deliver great customer service, I'll buy from them.

6) Custom statues of my own that are 1ups....no body else in the world can get it...like this 1:2 World of Warcraft Illidan Stormrage that is in the works.
2yjvx5l.jpg

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

Man Illidan and I don't like each other, after getting my mainhand Warglaive, it took me over 1 year to get my 2nd one, he dropped 4 more MHs after, even all our warriors had it, never missed a single BT raid for over 1 year, the darn thing finally dropped 2 weeks before wotlk comes out.

You guys are crazy! This Magneto sucks. I mean seriously who wants a character like Magneto in statue form anyways. Pre cancelled

:rotfl
You don't need to justify your comments loric, nothing you've said has been untrue. SS qc has been crap recently, it's that simple. They've been my primary company of choice for statues, but an apologist I am not. If another company can bring us high quality statues that look like the prototypes in hand and deliver great customer service, I'll buy from them.

Definitely, may the best statue get our hard earned money :)

If someone could please give me a quick answer without telling me to backtrack in the thread :)lol), what is the "coin" I see mentioned?

Back