XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both? Hmm, don't know if I'd like that.
Yeah me neither. Maybe if they did like what they did in the original Dredd movie with Stallone and Asante, have someone that looks similar to him but with an evil look to them

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So I take it everyone that wanted one got one locked up by now? Do the 3 dealers have any left or are they out of allotment as well?

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I'm not looking to find one. Kenny helped me out in getting one. I was just wondering since the thread had slowed down had the avenues dried up for others to get one....basically a sell out.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I'm not looking to find one. Kenny helped me out in getting one. I was just wondering since the thread had slowed down had the avenues dried up for others to get one....basically a sell out.

Yup! I think it's a complete sellout...it prob was 6 hours after it went up for PO.

Yeah, you were very lucky that Kenny was able to dig one up for you. Everyone else seems to be hitting a brick wall with Mags. Sources are pretty much dried up. Everyone that has an order in already should count themselves as fortunate. This piece is going to be difficult to score for anyone who hasn't secured a PO.

Can somebody Pm me about members that I could contact in here about ordering a different upcoming XM piece.

Looking to get it shipped to Canada and the Official XM fellas cant help me out because of restrictions.

Thanks.

So what's the process after the deposit has been sent? When will we be hearing back as far as pricing and dates go? Sorry if this has been talked about but it's pretty hard to keep up with this thread sometimes.

So what's the process after the deposit has been sent? When will we be hearing back as far as pricing and dates go? Sorry if this has been talked about but it's pretty hard to keep up with this thread sometimes.

From what I heard is once the statue goes up for pre-order these guys will lock in a statue for you from XM directly and then send you a copy of the receipt so you know you have one... then it's just wait until the factories finish making them..

From what I heard is once the statue goes up for pre-order these guys will lock in a statue for you from XM directly and then send you a copy of the receipt so you know you have one... then it's just wait until the factories finish making them..

That's pretty much the process as I understand it. Not much you can do but wait.

just out of curiosity, how do people know they can trust these guys ordering direct from XM?

Trust-Quotes.jpg

just out of curiosity, how do people know they can trust these guys ordering direct from XM?

You don't. No one can/should tell you who you can trust. But these guys have delivered previously on both XM releases, no one have reported any issues. That's all we have to go by. Ask yourself what's your options, whatever you can think of there are many scenarios your options won't work out, so just don't worry too much!

So has anyone received a receipt for this yet? Specifically those who ordered from Mark.

So has anyone received a receipt for this yet? Specifically those who ordered from Mark.
I have not received a receipt from Mark.

You get a PayPal acknowledgement when you have paid the invoice he sends you. It has the invoice ID and unique transaction ID with date and time of payment, that's as good as a receipt. I have 2 of these filed away, 1 for this and 1 for another piece.

A normal receipt only has the price you paid, payment method with date and time. The PayPal acknowledgment has all those things.

You get a PayPal acknowledgement when you have paid the invoice he sends you. It has the invoice ID and unique transaction ID with date and time of payment, that's as good as a receipt. I have 2 of these filed away, 1 for this and 1 for another piece.

A normal receipt only has the price you paid, payment method with date and time. The PayPal acknowledgment has all those things.

I guess that's what I meant. Has anyone received an invoice for this yet? You just said you have one so I guess that pretty much answers the question. I sent in the deposit a while back and haven't received an invoice or anything which specified how much I need to pay.

I guess that's what I meant. Has anyone received an invoice for this yet? You just said you have one so I guess that pretty much answers the question. I sent in the deposit a while back and haven't received an invoice or anything which specified how much I need to pay.

You should get the invoice before you pay

I wouldn't send money to anyone without one

I don´t buy this piece, another one. I receive a mail with bill and pay it direct with a link in it over paypal. I think Mark is ok. :wink1:

Back