XM Studios & Hive announce Top Cow Productions Licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Darkness is one of the best properties Top Cow has. It's like The Godfather and Spawn combined. Both video games based on the character are very good and are fun to play. A movie's been in the plans for so long I hope it happens soon.

I'll say that the Darkness was one of the best from topCow. The first series of Witchblade with sara pezzini blasting on the scene was amazing. Haven't kept up with either

Shorudan
XM Studios Producer
Top Cow line is currently slated in 3 roll outs of Magdalena, Witchblade and Darkness - they will be in the XM Premium Quality line

I just wonder if they have entertained the Idea of Lighting up the Two main Jewels on the Gauntlet?

hmmmmm

Be Cool
Al

Light up feature on the blade would be really cool. I'll be skipping the Magdalena, but the Darkness and Witchblade are almost a definite. Depending if the price is affordable in the States.

If XM keeps up with their track record I'm getting all three.

And I'm really hoping Fathom is included with this license (although most likely it isn't).

Magdalena, please!

334692-19912-125702-2-the-magdalena.jpg

Better to keep one's expectations in check and be surprised than to let them run rampant and be disappointed.:lecture

Difference of perspective. I'd rather hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

If XM keeps up with their track record I'm getting all three.

And I'm really hoping Fathom is included with this license (although most likely it isn't).

It should include Fathom since the TopCow symbol is on almost every Fathom comic cover. We'll just have to wait and see.

Back