XM Studios & Hive announce Top Cow Productions Licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingBull

Super Freak
Reaction score
bfb541cf8bf93a745daa341e0ffa69ec.jpg

Being a Global License, North American stores should be able to buy wholesale directly from XM, woot....

Didn't read the comics, but Top Cow had some cool character designs as I recall--Witchblade. Shi, Aphrodite IX and Darkness I believe. Might pick up a couple if they are absolutely spectacular, but in the crowded marketplace of Marvel and DC statues and 1:6 figs from Hot Toys and others it's going to be hard enough to justify.

Good to hear it's a global license. That will be helpful in expanding XM's distribution network for new licenses or expansion of existing licenses:pray:.

$450 solid cast, switch out parts, awesome base designs, and packaging shipped to me at my doorstep and 1/4 scale hopefully? SCORE!!

This is great news, saw this over on Facebook just now and it's good to see it here.

I find it hard to resist collectibles based on properties that so far I was lucky to have had the chance to work on. If XM makes a lot from Cyber Force alone, I'll go bankrupt.

Would love to see Classic Stryker and Ripclaw, Killjoy in her new costume, and Aphrodite.

Then Darkness and Witchblade, of course.

$450 solid cast, switch out parts, awesome base designs, and packaging shipped to me at my doorstep and 1/4 scale hopefully? SCORE!!

If they are this price and I don't have to pay a bucketload for shipping, would definitely be interesting. It's the $800-$1000 that's a killer. Definitely Witchblade and Aphrodite IX since I sold the Moore versions years ago.

XM are actually priced at a fair price if you lived in Asia, it's the shipping and customs which makes them a killer. So I'm looking forward to seeing how well this license is priced

Not a big superhero fan by any means, but this company makes great statues with very inspired poses from what I've seen. I have been hoping they would pick up a license I was interested in.

I don't read comics at all, but after visiting this "Top Cow Productions" website and looking at the different comic series' and characters they have, I'm definitely interested.

I know I've seen this Witchblade character before and have really liked her design. I need to read up on her and the rest of these characters.

This is exciting news! Can't wait to see what XM comes out with first. It needs to make a splash, so I'm hoping its Witchblade...

Given their Marvel line up starts at $575 USD, I doubt will see them for less then $600.... of course it depends on their licensing fee's, I imagine there not quite as expensive as Marvel ones are...

Wow! XM kind of year for sure! Now come on get your statues in the USA to cut down on the crazy shipping costs. A Liefeld Youngblood statue line would be epic! All those will need to be sign by the big man himself. Also I was a huge image comics fan! So many great characters to be made. I want a pitt, spawn, fathom, etc. As for top cow I want the guy from cyber force who looks like wolverine and ballistic :D

Wow! XM kind of year for sure! Now come on get your statues in the USA to cut down on the crazy shipping costs. A Liefeld Youngblood statue line would be epic! All those will need to be sign by the big man himself. Also I was a huge image comics fan! So many great characters to be made. I want a pitt, spawn, fathom, etc. As for top cow I want the guy from cyber force who looks like wolverine and ballistic :D

:goodpost::lecture Great news for sure!

I don't know much about Top Cow at all but someone posted some of there art on FB and these are going to make for some amazing statues. Now I'm interested in reading some of there Comics

3d211bd53bddf05728340ab18edede95.jpg

66fe3b99e4ebef362ce507f351990cc8.jpg

06c0e28ac742dd32cf4cb845171b0df9.jpg

bc4a8aaefa024e18bea261faa7abe5c1.jpg

The Darkness is one of the best properties Top Cow has. It's like The Godfather and Spawn combined. Both video games based on the character are very good and are fun to play. A movie's been in the plans for so long I hope it happens soon.

Back