XM Studios DR OCTOPUS...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they're going to put his feet on the ground I'd prefer they do something more dynamic with the lower arms than have them grounded too. Oh and he's fat.

one of those tentacles should be breaking peter parkers camera on the ground.... and somehow a more dynamic pose with them

I think he looks very good especially considering its "the firts draft". he could have more action posture but thats my general complain about 1/4 scale figures by all producers.
As staded before XM do listens to comments from people so do post your comments on their FB. We shall see how it ends :)

I'm pretty excited to see them start on the Spiderman line. Other than Magneto, Spiderman/Venom/Carnage are probably my most anticipated pieces from XM. I'm interested to see how this new artist designs them.

I'm no expert, but did he usually carry some type of gun? Also, he's a bit chunky. Slim down the waistline and give him an angry fist, the gun just looks a little awkward.

Yeah, that body is all wrong IMO. He's way too overweight. I've been trying to play catch-up in all of the XM threads, and I can say this (and maybe Hulk) is the first pieces that I think have missed the mark. I vote for 'thinner' abdomen. And I kind of hope for a more dynamic display. I know that sounds kind of 'jerky', but the pose is almost too static, no?

And speaking of Spidey, excited about a villain like Venom, Lizard or Goblin in XM style treatment.

Can't wait for the Spidey line from XM if they can make it

Yeah, that body is all wrong IMO. He's way too overweight. I've been trying to play catch-up in all of the XM threads, and I can say this (and maybe Hulk) is the first pieces that I think have missed the mark. I vote for 'thinner' abdomen. And I kind of hope for a more dynamic display. I know that sounds kind of 'jerky', but the pose is almost too static, no?

agreed, thinner body and the tenticals should be more dynamic, say one of the lower ones lifted up higher on a rock edge, one of the tops ones holding some debri of some sort, and possibly the two lower ones actually lifting him off the ground.....
Of course I doubt I'd buy it anyways as it's just to much hassle and expense to get this landed here, now an actual spidey I might bite the bullet for....

agreed, thinner body and the tenticals should be more dynamic, say one of the lower ones lifted up higher on a rock edge, one of the tops ones holding some debri of some sort, and possibly the two lower ones actually lifting him off the ground.....
Of course I doubt I'd buy it anyways as it's just to much hassle and expense to get this landed here, now an actual spidey I might bite the bullet for....

Now, we're talkin'! :rock

These guys need me to work out a design for them. It would be awesome. I'd even make a 'Sideshow Freaks Exclusive' available in a limited run. It would be legendary. :rock

I'd get Doc on an Ab Roller routine and *boom* 6 months later.....a masterpiece.

Back