XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you guys approve my input :)... Cheers a lot Jedi, you are our spokesman for Prime1, make it XM too :).
Quality MM, my brother access is with the drawers, well, I don't want bother him haha

daqZyVz.jpg

Glad you guys approve my input :)... Cheers a lot Jedi, you are our spokesman for Prime1, make it XM too :).
Quality MM, my brother access is with the drawers, well, I don't want bother him haha
Hahahaha I messaged Ben too, there are already some heavy hitters that are closer to the creative team than I'll ever be lol but hopefully they'll do it. If any company would, "It's XM, nobody does it like them"
Wow bro, that looks simply amazing. Post that in the thread on FB (all.of them lol)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

If they add that glass pane or something similar, I'm definitely in. If they don't then I'll have to think a bit more about it. Just so much on PO! Looks great though

I see no reason why XM won't pull off that look now. The concept is already there, why not go the extra mile. Icing on the cake. :)

It's already beautiful as is, I have no fear this piece will deliver, and I have no fear to order this :)

If the stained-glass window was packed separately we could get it here in one piece :) lol we haven't even gotten the change and it looks amazing already

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Have to wait for pricing on this. I'll have to sweet talk the wife if it's within reach.

Back