XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"XM Studios Premium Collectibles: The mosaic stain glass will be too small to have that effect . Mosaic glass should have tell story . We already have idea for mosaic stain glass on other big character."

daqZyVz.jpg
i really like the window...even if it doesn't make any "real world" sense

but the backpack needs to go imo...just looks odd and out of place
could someone do me a huge favour and photoshop it out of the pic...curious to see what that looks like

it would be greatly appreciated

It's Elektra ...with a similar themed base to match DD.

My guess ....

That color up looks phenomenal. I hope the stained glass stays. Looks really cool and gives a splash of color up top.

I'm just catching up on the XM craze here.

So with this piece, what are they using to mimic the stained glass effect?

(I dare say this is THE Daredevil piece own. I really liked Sideshow's attempt and then I saw this.)

This just flows so well. And no disrespect to Sideshow, but wow, this is all kinds of greatness.

That would be my guess to. I think XM have said there making her as well? but saying that there announced so many characters I can't keep up anymore

You are correct. They did say Elektra was on their "to do" list.

(I dare say this is THE Daredevil piece own. I really liked Sideshow's attempt and then I saw this.)

This just flows so well. And no disrespect to Sideshow, but wow, this is all kinds of greatness.

Welcome to the madness buddy :hi5:

The stained glass or glass effect was suggested by the fanbase. Those stained glass pics are not done by XM but photoshopped by forum members.

I don't believe there has been any official statement from XM on the suggestion.

Back