XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stained glass or glass effect was suggested by the fanbase. Those stained glass pics are not done by XM but photoshopped by forum members.

I don't believe there has been any official statement from XM on the suggestion.

I think I remember seeing them say there wouldn't be any stained glass...can't remember where I saw that, though.

The stained glass or glass effect was suggested by the fanbase. Those stained glass pics are not done by XM but photoshopped by forum members.

I don't believe there has been any official statement from XM on the suggestion.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

Regardless, looks mighty fine. This may be the one for me.

Yup, they said they're using stained glass for another "big character" coming

And I'm guessing it would be Elektra that has the stained glass base/background to match DD.

I think they should leave DD off of his belt too. What do you guys think?

10915289_1495149310705763_995990381092590507_n.jpg

Yes, a number of us agreed that the DD on his belt buckle should be removed

As I said in the other board... I like how people have moaned forever about the costume not being comic accurate and that they wanted spandex, yet after the Netflix serie everyone is asking for a modern suit, lol.

As I said in the other board... I like how people have moaned forever about the costume not being comic accurate and that they wanted spandex, yet after the Netflix serie everyone is asking for a modern suit, lol.

:lol People are too fickle.

I like the updated take here...and when it's painted all red and shaded and such, it comes together a lot nicer. I think people were skeptical at the start until they saw the painted version and how it blends together and looks less military. But yes, everyone should be used to fickle behavior around these parts anyway! :lol

Looking forward to seeing some painted images! Hopefully we'll get a few more teases, ideas on what the swap out pieces are and a full reveal at SDCC!

I like the updated take here...and when it's painted all red and shaded and such, it comes together a lot nicer. I think people were skeptical at the start until they saw the painted version and how it blends together and looks less military. But yes, everyone should be used to fickle behavior around these parts anyway! :lol

Looking forward to seeing some painted images! Hopefully we'll get a few more teases, ideas on what the swap out pieces are and a full reveal at SDCC!

This has zero chance at being at SDCC

Back