XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, this is a great looking daredevil, even if the head is still too small. I look at XM's stuff and it's gorgeous, and I keep wondering why I'm not wanting any of them and I finally figured out that it's the bases are just so darn huge that they take my eyes away from the true focus. That coupled with the logistics of trying to display these behemoths. Magneto was the only perfect marriage of base and character I've seen from XM. IMO

A more traditional costume and I may go for this. Headsculpt is fantastic.

Wow... love how XM is thinking outside of the box and not giving collectors generic looking poses and bases like sideshow does. I can see a lot of people scrambling for this one and dumping sideshow Daredevil PF.

The base is just totally off the ****ing chain man. The concept of it is amazing. Its going to look beyond amazing in collections

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thank god they switched the pants and boots up and made them more form fitting. Much better. I agree with Josh about the belt now. It looks too low like he's wearing low cut jeans. Just a tad. The base is definitely pretty cool. I still don't love the hump on the back of his jacket. Like Mule said it reminds me of my motorcycle jackets which isn't necessarily a good thing as, if you've never worn one, they aren't very easy to move in. I really wish they would get rid of the straps and the back thing. It's just totally unnecessary. Belt buckle logo needs to be trashed and the buckle itself could be less bulky.

Other than that it's looking good so far.

Wow... love how XM is thinking outside of the box and not giving collectors generic looking poses and bases like sideshow does. I can see a lot of people scrambling for this one and dumping sideshow Daredevil PF.

Yeah, I'm guilty of it...when I saw the initial shots of this DD, I went ahead and cancelled the SS one. Just can't settle anymore.

If they make the window like those Italian church windows glasses will be so cool and colorful and real like. Liking this over SS so much.

If they make the window like those Italian church windows glasses will be so cool and colorful and real like. Liking this over SS so much.

i also think exactly same with you asdf. This statue base will be ******ing awesome :clap

cannot imagine how awesome base for spidey xm if they make it :lol

Thats a ****ing G idea for real! I hope ASDF is on the ball

Nah, fans don't defend XM blindly. Fans have a unique opportunity to give feedback, and in the other forum, even to communicate directly with XM. So it would be good to keep it civil and not lose this opportunity. I see people rip ARH and I wonder how averone ever have that much patience. Critiques can be constructive and collaborative (submission contests). Or you can be satisfied with the SSC business model and have 5 mth delays with no explanations. And I can see the validity in that as a business model.

well look what you did to arahom..... :panic:.... luky he have averone, he just have the best kind of patience better than SSC rep imo.

dude tell your Bro to tell XM!!!.....i think it only cost fraction more to have the mozaic/stained glass.

dude tell your Bro to tell XM!!!.....i think it only cost fraction more to have the mozaic/stained glass.
Already done. Messaged them on the DD thread (don't worry ASDF I credited you with the idea brother)

T91pID3.jpg

Back