XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like SSC and XM. However, I'm not a fan of either of their DD statues. IMHO, both miss the mark for me personally.

I like SSC and XM. However, I'm not a fan of either of their DD statues. IMHO, both miss the mark for me personally.

This. :lecture

The poses from both companies are uninspired. Just look at the new XM Quicksilver running pose to see what creativity can do.

Last edited:

The poses from both companies are uninspired. Just look at the new XM Quicksilver running pose to see what creativity can do.

well, there's 3 of us.

I have about 6 xm statues on order with deposits paid. This would be at the bottom of my pre-order list, which is a shame, as he is my favourite marvel character.

I'm not worried. I'll wait for XM to tweak it. It's only in the initial phase anyway ...

well, there's 3 of us.

I have about 6 xm statues on order with deposits paid. This would be at the bottom of my pre-order list, which is a shame, as he is my favourite marvel character.

I didn't like the Sideshow DD when it was announced and was completely and utterly disappointed by it. It's since grown on me more and I decided to order it last month anyway since he is my favorite comic book character and I couldn't see myself missing out on him. Even though his pose is very lackluster, his outfit, headsculpt, and base are pretty awesome and he's relatively cheap.

There was no way I thought I'd ever pass on the XM Daredevil. Thought it would be a homerun and instant buy. As of right now, it's a pass. Hopefully some changes are made and it's improved.

Been a lurker for a while now but decided to finally join. Hi! :wave

Anyways, I've been waiting and waiting for an XM Daredevil statue.... but I have to say I am totally dissapointed. The head sculpt is quite nice, and the pose is pretty cool, but the costume is just brutal. Plus the base sucks (I know, I know, it's being work on at least).

It's not old school DD or new school DD. It's not even crappy armored DD. It's like a combination of all of that with no real vision. Perhaps they make a few adjustments or modifications and I'd like to see it when it's colored but for now, I ain't impressed.

And looking forward to posting on the boards! :)

Really? I haven't seen too many dynamic statues with DD sliding down what looks like a church rooftop. Most poses are him just crouching. This is super awesome to me. BUt to each his own. Best damn DD I have ever seen...and it isn't even close to finish. Hard Hero DD upside down pose will still be best one to me until this comes out. Happy New Year everyone!

No lie I thought this was awesome when I saw it on fb. Surprised at the level of hate that's flowing. Imo there is alot of spanks versions of him out there. I appreciate something different but anyway...this hobby is starting to bore me.

No lie I thought this was awesome when I saw it on fb. Surprised at the level of hate that's flowing. Imo there is alot of spanks versions of him out there. I appreciate something different but anyway...this hobby is starting to bore me.

Must be contagious nem. I'm starting to feel the same way. :dunno

I'm actually more excited than ever about our little hobby. With XM picking up the 1/4 Marvel slack and SSC releasing KILLER DC pieces, I'm swimming in it right now and the waters feel good.

...this hobby is starting to bore me.

qbwtsht.jpg

Hi Gang !

I had a chat with Seng last night and we had a long discussion about the pants.
Long Story short. Ill be making the changes you guys suggested

XM will be posting the updates soon !

Mufizal

Haha . yes I think the tight rubbery pants will make him look sexier.
could make it shiny latex as well. :p ( Ey Shorudan ? *wink * wink* )

But in all honesty i think it will make the silhouette more defined.
the lines and flow will be cleaner too. I was trying to make him more
tactical as i was referencing the modern day parkour type movies where
all the heroes wear cool tactical type pants.

but i do agree that some tightness would make it better.

thanks guys for your support and feedback .

Mufizal

As I said before, XM would probably make tweaks to the statue as people requested..... Can't wait to see the changes..

I kinda liked the original look, it's something different...

Back