XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After some discussion amongst admin & mods this thread is reopened.

I'm going to be as nice about this as possible but I'm not going to beat around the bush.

Some of you will not be happy with the deleted comments and the ones left alone. If that's the case then take it up with Dave, not in here.

It's his site and what he says goes.

Complaints will be deleted. So stick to the topic.

If there are any more problems with members bashing any company, either XM Studios or Sideshow Collectibles, you'll earn yourself a two week vacation and this thread will be closed again.

Take heed, this will be your only warning.

You know what forget that I am going to complain right here and now!!

Why hasn't savage been hit with the BANHAMMER YET!!! His enthusiasm for the art form and overall good attitude is ****ing with my cynicism.

:wink1:

You know what forget that I am going to complain right here and now!!

Why hasn't savage been hit with the BANHAMMER YET!!! His enthusiasm for the art form and overall good attitude is ****ing with my cynicism.

:wink1:

Hahah. I'm just stoked. All statues are looking better and better in general. Good vibes maaaaan.

Yeah! We're back in business :)

I'm still waiting for my replacement Cap, but my whole collection is in a closet right now so it's no big deal.

Yeah! We're back in business :)

I'm still waiting for my replacement Cap, but my whole collection is in a closet right now so it's no big deal.

Oh, you had girl visit? I always pack my statues in my closet when I bring a girl. She doesn't get why I have all those empty shelves with glass doors...

Oh, you had girl visit? I always pack my statues in my closet when I bring a girl. She doesn't get why I have all those empty shelves with glass doors...

Lol. Sort of? Mother in law is in town. My fiancé puts up with the statues just fine. We are looking to sell our place soon and move so I packed up the collection first to make it quicker to get it ready to show to buyers when we are ready to pull the trigger.

Lol. Sort of? Mother in law is in town. My fiancé puts up with the statues just fine. We are looking to sell our place soon and move so I packed up the collection first to make it quicker to get it ready to show to buyers when we are ready to pull the trigger.

Good call. You don't want to go packing statues when you are in a rush. :)

So i popped my XM cherry yesterday. I have never seen a statue from the in person until Saturday. A fellow collector brought it to my place and it was awesome. For i company i dont know very well i was impressed.

Back