XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of you that have MP me and have confirm that they are agree with my terms and conditions (that's implies a reservation) are on the list, so don't panic people! but you've to be patience... I estimate that I could have done with all by the mid November at the latest, I only ask you for being patience..

Thanks!

OK cool! I'm totally patient and will wait to hear from you whenever you have time :)

nq1ev5.jpg

Awesome man and congrats

it's all cool Ken, no need to rush, I rather you go at a pace your comfortable with..... Were just all grateful your offering to do this for us...

All of you that have MP me and have confirm that they are agree with my terms and conditions (that's implies a reservation) are on the list, so don't panic people! but you've to be patience... I estimate that I could have done with all by the mid November at the latest, I only ask you for being patience..

Thanks!

What is the actual shipping box dimension and shipping weight of this item?

I think it should come in at around 70cm x 50cm x 40cm (volumetric weight 26-27kg)
I'd go measure it but it literally arrived this morning in time to be taken away again with all my other belongings (I'm moving abroad). I checked with Kenny (TCSC) and he said that sounded pretty accurate.

Hope that helps

Hi guys! Anybody here from Texas that has got this statue already? Its my first time buying a statue abroad. I am about to secure one from a friend in singapore but problem is i don't know anything about customs declaration. I'm cordially asking from anyone here that can help me out. Pls PM me if you could.:pray:

Hi guys! Anybody here from Texas that has got this statue already? Its my first time buying a statue abroad. I am about to secure one from a friend in singapore but problem is i don't know anything about customs declaration. I'm cordially asking from anyone here that can help me out. Pls PM me if you could.:pray:

If you declare the full value it's a $35 dollar charge. I always go with the retail price I paid for the statuse however I'd imagine you could get away with declaring a little less.

Congrats on finding one of these. They are getting harder to come by

If you declare the full value it's a $35 dollar charge. I always go with the retail price I paid for the statuse however I'd imagine you could get away with declaring a little less.

Congrats on finding one of these. They are getting harder to come by

Thanks Tavegg...I really appreciate it. I was very fortunate to get it with a coin too :)

Last edited:
Hell yeah bro, larger pics of my next Cap portrait, unmasked. All kinds of awesome, Looking forward to getting my Cap and seeing this painted :clap

Thanks guys. This was a tough project to pull off. Took alot of tweaking to make it just right. Tried to add the extra details with the scales matching up to hide the seam as best as we could. Once this guy is painted he will come to life. Hoping to have the prototype complete in the next couple of months. I will share with everyone after he's complete :wink1:

Thanks guys. This was a tough project to pull off. Took alot of tweaking to make it just right. Tried to add the extra details with the scales matching up to hide the seam as best as we could. Once this guy is painted he will come to life. Hoping to have the prototype complete in the next couple of months. I will share with everyone after he's complete :wink1:

Looking forward to seeing the portraits all finished. It just struck me, the XM Cap's head isn't removable right? That'll really make this a challenging project if that's the case.

Loving these headsculpts James. You, Kenny and all else involved are doing an awesome job. I can't wait to get my 2 :)

Back