XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the cut line next to the star even fixable? I'm really ignorant about this stuff.

You sure you don't want to send it back to XM or whomever to get it fixed? I swear I don't recall seeing that line above the white star before. Did that happen recently?

And also, if we are going to complain and point out QC issues with SS, then we need to do the same with XM. Unfortunately for you...QC issues are minute on XM pieces...if at all. You got an unfortunate Cap. Unless you know someone that can fix all the issues domestically and it winds up costing significantly less to do so...then send Cap back so that he is fixed properly.

That's your right...and that is the guarantee XM stands by.

You sure you don't want to send it back to XM or whomever to get it fixed? I swear I don't recall seeing that line above the white star before. Did that happen recently?

And also, if we are going to complain and point out QC issues with SS, then we need to do the same with XM. Unfortunately for you...QC issues are minute on XM pieces...if at all. You got an unfortunate Cap. Unless you know someone that can fix all the issues domestically and it winds up costing significantly less to do so...then send Cap back so that he is fixed properly.

it's been solved
:wink1:

I checked my initial out of the box pictures and the line was definitely there, I just hadn't noticed it at first... was distracted by the pretty colors lol.

it's been solved
:wink1:

Yes it has. These XM guys stand behind their quality guarantee in a big way.

nq1ev5.jpg

Looks great.... and yep it is a masterpiece.... Even more so once I get the screaming head and pointing finger hand :) it's going to look crazy awesome... :)

Yes dan, I've talked to Kenmk1 and I have already reserved a pointing finger hand. :rock

did Kenmk1 already started accepting orders for the pointing hand? I was on the list but no updates since then.

did Kenmk1 already started accepting orders for the pointing hand? I was on the list but no updates since then.

Check your SF PM? He sent update today. Your name on the list is under SF so he might be contacting you there.

Hi Khrisc,

I've done a batch of 6 and send MPs to the first ones. Some of them wanted two hands so it hasn't reach to you yet.

As soon as I receive the first payment, I'll buy resin and start the second batch (will buy more KGs in order to try making all of them at once)

Thank you for your patience

Hi Khrisc,

I've done a batch of 6 and send MPs to the first ones. Some of them wanted two hands so it hasn't reach to you yet.

As soon as I receive the first payment, I'll buy resin and start the second batch (will buy more KGs in order to try making all of them at once)

alright! il wait for the next batch then :) thanks!

Hi Khrisc,

Given the popularity you should make it one per person, only reason they want two is so they can sell the 2nd hand on ebay at a bigger profit.... don't let them use you like that Ken !!! Of course I'm only pointing that out so I can get my hand faster :p

Looking at the list, it looks like your after me Khrisc.... so we should both be in the next batch... woot!!!

All of you that have MP me and have confirm that they are agree with my terms and conditions (that's implies a reservation) are on the list, so don't panic people! but you've to be patience... I estimate that I could have done with all by the mid November at the latest, I only ask you for being patience..

Thanks!

Back