XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10256511_1475473222669670_1915156104660981315_n.jpg

Is that a QC tag?

This few pics of the factory pieces sure gives a lot of good vibes of XM's products! Looking forward to my Cap A!!

The box and packing looks well done..time will tell how this statue stacks up next to the great SS Cap PF!! Real excited about this piece..really like it!!

All the vibes about XM Studios are good so far!!Cap is the best of the bunch for me

It is the ultimate captain america.

It does look great but I still think the original SSC PF looks better. I just wish it was fully sculpted like this piece. That all said, I don't think you can go wrong with having either of them in your collection.

Look at the eyes in the portrait!! Oh man did they do a knock out job on this sculpt! My opinion of course but having owned the original exclusive from SS this Cap blows it out of the water. Easilyt the better of the two here and even with $200 shipping its cheaper

Look at the eyes in the portrait!! Oh man did they do a knock out job on this sculpt! My opinion of course but having owned the original exclusive from SS this Cap blows it out of the water. Easilyt the better of the two here and even with $200 shipping its cheaper

Yeah it looks like a knock out job by XM. But I won't say it is better than SS Cap just yet. That's a great statue to compare with.

What I do like the most about this Cap is the way he holds the flag!! Arm raised like that is very powerful looking! I really like that! It's a killer pose!

One concern is the star on the chest..the top tip near the head looks like it covered over by the head a little?..or is it the photos playing tricks?

I also have the SS Capi and I can say that XM Cap is the best representation of Captain America that I have seen.

Which SS Captain A? I think the original Cap A Pf face looks better.

I thought the color of Caps skin on the orig SS PF was a little to greenish grey. Its hard to explain but every time I looked at the portrait in person it.looked like cap was.sea sick . Just my opinion. The only way they could have improved on this xm cap was if they would have included an unmasked portrait. That would have been the icing on the cake for me

Agree. For me something off about the face.

The face on the xm one looks too anime like for me with asian like eyes. The statue is nice but I feel the new Cap coming from SSC has a far more realistic face and more interesting pose.

Back