XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to see Captain America with his dual-wielding shields!

Believe that its the original piece that XM has done and not the production piece. If you look at the production pieces a few pages back, the holes along the belt for the buckle are painted black, while the video shows that its silver. I have seen the sample last week at one of the comic shops and it was black.

Black or silver to me does not make much of a difference though.

Ma3MIj7l.jpg

If it's only that I can live with it :lol

I'm more worried about the overall paint and specially the face, did it look as great as the proto in person?

If it's only that I can live with it :lol

I'm more worried about the overall paint and specially the face, did it look as great as the proto in person?

Overall its very good imo. Paint was very close to the proto. I only snapped a few pics at the store and this was one of them.

Also, I did highlight some (minor) areas of improvement and XM said they were already on it.

oUs6I5Fl.jpg

Overall its very good imo. Paint was very close to the proto. I only snapped a few pics at the store and this was one of them.

Also, I did highlight some (minor) areas of improvement and XM said they were already on it.

Glad to know that, it seems that XM studios are trying to make their best with these (after all, they're their first releases).

I didn't see that pic before! If you don't mind could you please post more?

Thank you for taking your time mate :)

Here you go.. Thats all i have atm. :family

o47JjVw.jpg

p3Rr3J2.jpg

Meh. Nowhere near as impressive as either any of SSC's captain america statues and that includes the Bucky PF and Cap movie PF as well. I'd rather get the new upcomming Cap PF. It will cost less to boot.

My only problem with this Cap is the flat paint on this face. IMO it's not worth the 700$ asked...I hope Magneto will be better!

Is it stated anywhere whats the height of the top of the flag to the base?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Meh. Nowhere near as impressive as either any of SSC's captain america statues and that includes the Bucky PF and Cap movie PF as well. I'd rather get the new upcomming Cap PF. It will cost less to boot.

Your joking right? :lol

I do prefer the original Comic & Hydra Caps but them 2?

My only problem with this Cap is the flat paint on this face. IMO it's not worth the 700$ asked...I hope Magneto will be better!

This is looks off in the face and upper body

XM Studios says that this Cap is a sample that is sent to the local shops a few months ago, the final product has a higher quality paint.

Here's an example of the finished face

970319_10152115860317759_4465258359299473139_n.jpg

The eyes almost look as if they are lighted up... Looks ok to me

Back