XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of us in the U.S., where is the best place to preorder the XM statues?

For those of us in the U.S., where is the best place to preorder the XM statues?

Check out XM Studios website for the list of official retailers. Contact each one and find out how to PO XM statues. They may have different systems in place. Also ask how to be notified in advance of PO dates.

Does anyone have any idea based on past ST pre-order, at what time they put them up. Is it the business morning in Singapore? Or like 12:01am singapore time that day? I tried emailing them directly, but haven't gotten a response. Guess they are busy filling all the elite member pre-orders. Just hope there are some that make it to the general group.

Does anyone have any idea based on past ST pre-order, at what time they put them up. Is it the business morning in Singapore? Or like 12:01am singapore time that day? I tried emailing them directly, but haven't gotten a response. Guess they are busy filling all the elite member pre-orders. Just hope there are some that make it to the general group.

ST will announce the date/time on their FB page. Stay tuned to the forum and you'll get the heads up. Their new way of handling XM stock is half to early po Elite members then the other half thrown to the dogs...which is us :p

Ok, this is really a must have, epic pose and presence; this is one of the rare one that even if I can't get at local dealer I will ask my friend in Europe to buy for me.

Good luck, man. Get it locked up soon if you can. I have a feeling this piece is gaining popularity.

Back