XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome looking statue. I Just don't know anything about the character

Awesome looking statue. I Just don't know anything about the character

When he opens his mouth he can pretty much take down any other character even Hulk. The fork on his head can channel even more power. He is pretty much a very powerful bad ass and the King of the Inhumans while Medusa is the queen not to forget Lockjaw which is the coolest dog in the Marvel universe in my opinion.

/

As great as the statue is, I sold mine. Don't have much space so have to be picky. I will miss it, such a work of art

Pictures from Patrick Joseph Dabi

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1p2bfs.jpg

2s2l8p.jpg

3eaaxp.jpg

4opaso.jpg

5tfapq.jpg

6vlahp.jpg

7l6xlc.jpg

8kda7c.jpg

Love my Black Bolt statue! Such an awesome piece!

FYI, Anson Mount was cast as Black Bolt for Marvel's new live action Inhumans! Can't wait to see this on screen.

Love my Black Bolt statue! Such an awesome piece!

FYI, Anson Mount was cast as Black Bolt for Marvel's new live action Inhumans! Can't wait to see this on screen.

I'm very excited too as I heard Medusa and Lockjaw will also be in the movie as well !!

I'm very excited too as I heard Medusa and Lockjaw will also be in the movie as well !!

Yup ...the Royal Family in fact ...also Max, Crystal, Gorgon, Triton and Karnak. I'm excited, too. :yess:

Back