XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediSword

Super Freak
Reaction score
aa17b5c58e597bee8780f52065c8456d.jpg

Who's getting this? Looks Amazing!
Just saw this on FB and looked for a thread, if it does exist my bad lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

This looks awesome! Like She-Hulk, Black Bolt is a character I like but he's not a favorite so I'm not sure I'd drop that much money on him. But the 2 different display options are perfect. Love what im seeing.

Jeesh, XM studios is rocking the Marvel line! I have zero interest in the character, but it really is an amazing sculpt. My favorite Black Bolt moment of all time:
3364190-0+(15).jpg

3539014-7114321130-33641.jpg

3364192-0+(18).jpg

I never even thought I'd get a BlackBolt statue this amazing. Now I may have to purchase it Lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I didn't even notice that!

I love this character and it is great to finally see him in 1/4 scale. Can't wait to order!

I'm not really a fan of the character or the Inhumans for that matter. So, I had this as a PASS for me from day 1, but the concept is just so utterly amazing, I'm just not sure I'll be able to pass this one up.

It's 1/4 scale man, they confirmed the development of these characters a long time ago with the license list they had to produce them in 1/4 scale and the happened to open the next 3 in line for that list for the contest. Also the style of these designs look nothing like their 1/6 line.

entry3-bb_655x1328.jpg
this is the winning design from the contest. there will be a switch out screaming head and switch out hand
holding the royal sceptre and hopefully a very detailed throne behind him because Black Bolt is the king.

Back