XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So he arrived. Its incredible! Some weight and size to the box! No wonder the shipping is dear. Absolutely love it. Work of art! Even the box and packaging is a masterpiece.

So he arrived. Its incredible! Some weight and size to the box! No wonder the shipping is dear. Absolutely love it. Work of art! Even the box and packaging is a masterpiece.

So how was the unboxing experience compared to other companies?

Its pure class and quality compared to other companies. The box oozes quality and protection. I am extremely impressed.

Its pure class and quality compared to other companies. The box oozes quality and protection. I am extremely impressed.

Thanos was my first XM piece. When I opened the brown shipper and saw what basically looks like what a Musician would use to crate their musical equipment from gig to gig, I was like wow. Then to open that crate and see Velcro straps holding the Styrofoam lids together, I was like dang. Then seeing the Picture of where all the pieces goes to map them to the actual Styrofoam, I was like :rockwow.

All of this and I didn't even get to the Statue itself. :)

XM is on another level when it comes to the whole Experience.

Thanks man :) deceptive how far forward he sits from statue behind. Is deep!

Interesting, I'm sure the extra depth is needed to balance the weight of him being so forward.

I have seen people remove the Top portion rock to make him look like he is floating in mid air more too.

"Arlen Caraang, winner of Black Bolt design contest has just received his prize - Black Bolt AP! He has also taken some reeeeally nice photos at https://imgur.com/a/xHJ6J with an AWESOME note to the XM boys saying "My sketch came to life! Thank you, XM! This is uber cool! The XM Alliance 2014 Contest was a blast!". Thank you Arlen! You have made alot of Black Bolt fans happy!"

XM Studios Facebook

13087586_1673029872917705_507689640779172732_n.jpg

13007155_1673030079584351_5101378703013341036_n.jpg

After a couple of months I can finally report I received my replacement base. Very happy to finally have mine on display

Back