XM Studios Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where I can buy this for retail in USA? Please PM ME. THANKS. LOVED THE FILM.

And then let me know. :lol

I just want to give one XM piece at a decent price, one day.

I'm STILL waiting for jay to send me Magneto.

Yeah get on that asap :D

I'll keep you updated. :lol

In the meantime, as compensation, if you could put in an order for Ghost Rider when it goes up, please? Again, I get mistakes happen. This will be a way for you to redeem yourself here. This friendship is priceless, so I think this is a small price to pay. As I'm sure all would agree.

As if I wasn't already excited for this, I saw the movie a couple of nights ago and loved it! Some of my friends are planning on seeing it tonight so I'll be going again. This is definitely one of my most anticipated XM pieces right now.

Wah, super generous Jay. :rotfl

When it comes to Jay, his word is as good as a check, money, etc. When Jay tells me, "Chap, Magneto is heading your way as my gift to you - a token of our friendship." I, of course, was first shocked. Like, whaaaaa? Who does that??? Well, I know who....Jay.

THEN I was excited beyond belief. We all know that Jay is a man of his word - so when tells me "Magneto is yours and I won't take no for an answer," it's pretty obvious he means business. I already sold a few other sentimental one of one pieces just to make room for this. I didn't really want to get rid of them, but when I thought about what jay told me and how this gesture represented what our friendship meant to him, I couldn't NOT accept this and make room. It wasn't even a question in my mind.

Unfortunately, just some bad luck at customs. I'm sure we'll get this ironed out. I'll keep everyone updated. Can't wait to post some pics when it does arrive!!! EEEEKKKKKK!!!!

I think it got waylaid and got sent to me.
Thanks Jay!
image.jpg

I'll keep you updated. :lol

In the meantime, as compensation, if you could put in an order for Ghost Rider when it goes up, please? Again, I get mistakes happen. This will be a way for you to redeem yourself here. This friendship is priceless, so I think this is a small price to pay. As I'm sure all would agree.

Are you on FB?

Contending myself with the hot toys mini ant man figurine. Haha. That's the one I wanted from this anyway. The ants and tiny antman. That was a smart move by Hot Toys.

Back