XM Studios 1/4 Planet/King Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you on facebook? there are some reputable resellers on there. But, ask around to make sure the person is legit.

Nope, deleted my facebook a few years ago. Might make a temp account just to ask around there, though. Do you know of any particular resellers?

Shipping will still be expensive to Canada. I am averaging $350 per statue to ship to me :/

Ouch. If it means I can have an XM piece, though... :pray: Whereabouts are you having them shipped from?

wow what a friggin mammoth!

So will this Hulk have 2 different torsos - one for King and one for Planet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

wow what a friggin mammoth!

So will this Hulk have 2 different torsos - one for King and one for Planet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Good question. I would suppose, to save on costs and keep prices down, that the loin cloth and should straps/armor will be interchangeable but just one torso. The different weapons might be interchangeable at the wrist.
Time will tell.

"Some wips on King hulk portrait by Troy McDevitt..."

XM Studios Facebook

13606895_1705254129695279_2304429030005503270_n.jpg

13600263_1705254156361943_4465889498431988895_n.jpg

13603833_1705254176361941_3888097941032580629_o.jpg

13603765_1705254196361939_468384519558095853_o.jpg

13580498_1705254216361937_127699253394971720_o.jpg

13558752_1705254239695268_2127974565221793973_o.jpg

Geez, why can't SSC give us a classic green PF with a face like that? After all these years of Andy B's classic Kirby portraits, we are long overdue for something like that. Great job Troy and XM. That's a KILLER looking portrait.

WIPS looking great. With that being said, I just want a new comic based Hulk statue. I am not a fan of XM's first pass at the Hulk and I was bummed with the neck seam of Sideshow's recent offering (the Premium Format). I like the Wolverine/Hulk dio but again, it is not just the Hulk.

WIPS looking great. With that being said, I just want a new comic based Hulk statue. I am not a fan of XM's first pass at the Hulk and I was bummed with the neck seam of Sideshow's recent offering (the Premium Format). I like the Wolverine/Hulk dio but again, it is not just the Hulk.

I hope XM hires Troy to do a classic green 1/4 scale HULK. Give me a classic green HULK with a face like the one on this portrait and I'd be SUPER excited. PLEASE XM, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

Geez, why can't SSC give us a classic green PF with a face like that? After all these years of Andy B's classic Kirby portraits, we are long overdue for something like that. Great job Troy and XM. That's a KILLER looking portrait.

Granted it's a Dio and 1/5 scale but the Hulk vs Wolverine maquette looks to have a killer face sculpt.

Granted it's a Dio and 1/5 scale but the Hulk vs Wolverine maquette looks to have a killer face sculpt.

It does. I expected no less from Martin Canale. However, I NEED a classic 1/4 scale HULK for my collection and I just want one with a face that's similar to what Troy sculpted for this piece. I think Troy does an amazing job when it comes to sculpting the HULK. I feel the same way about Canale as well but SSC keeps giving HULK portraits to Andy B on the HULK PFs and I personally don't like his Kirby styled portraits. So, I'm hoping XM decides to give Troy a shot at another classic green HULK since XM's first attempt at a 1/4 HULK meet with mixed reviews. It doesn't hurt to ask. They already revisited Cap.

Very Nice.... XM's best portrait so far IMO

I hope XM hires Troy to do a classic green 1/4 scale HULK. Give me a classic green HULK with a face like the one on this portrait and I'd be SUPER excited. PLEASE XM, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

It does. I expected no less from Martin Canale. However, I NEED a classic 1/4 scale HULK for my collection and I just want one with a face that's similar to what Troy sculpted for this piece. I think Troy does an amazing job when it comes to sculpting the HULK. I feel the same way about Canale as well but SSC keeps giving HULK portraits to Andy B on the HULK PFs and I personally don't like his Kirby styled portraits. So, I'm hoping XM decides to give Troy a shot at another classic green HULK since XM's first attempt at a 1/4 HULK meet with mixed reviews. It doesn't hurt to ask. They already revisited Cap.

The issue with turning around and hiring Troy to do a purple pants classic Hulk for XM at this point is a simple one.... There is a very good chance that someone will do THAT type of Hulk for the XM "Banners Transformation" contest. So unless XM goes with a Grey Hulk Entry I can't see them tackling a Classic Hulk for a long while. However, there is one guy aiming for something like what you are describing who is entering the contest....:wink1:.... Oh and the head is already almost done...lol

P.S. For any of you that haven't had a chance to chat with Troy the man is incredibly nice to talk to and so damn helpful

Last edited:
The issue with turning around and hiring Troy to do a purple pants classic Hulk for XM at this point is a simple one.... There is a very good chance that someone will do THAT type of Hulk for the XM "Banners Transformation" contest. So unless XM goes with a Grey Hulk Entry I can't see them tackling a Classic Hulk for a long while. However, there is one guy aiming for something like what you are describing who is entering the contest....:wink1:.... Oh and the head is already almost done...lol

P.S. For any of you that haven't had a chance to chat with Troy the man is incredibly nice to talk to and so damn helpful

I am very excited to see the entries. And you are right, Troy is a wonderfully nice guy.

Back