XM Studios 1/4 Planet/King Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm debating on getting this, but that underbite is kinda buggin me. The expression is killer though.

I dunno where i heard this but i kinda remember someone saying we can use another hulk to go with the HB so who knows. A classic hulk with this face would make a lot of collectors dream come true.

My bad I didn't see others posted the photos .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno where i heard this but i kinda remember someone saying we can use another hulk to go with the HB so who knows. A classic hulk with this face would make a lot of collectors dream come true.

Only classic Hulk I know that is coming from XM is the new Banner Transformation one.

Can't believe i had to go back to page 11 for this guy ......
I paid for him today just shipping and import Tax to go

What was the last sculpt XM has done that was fully sculpted and not a digital sculpt?

I think some of the busts are hand sculpted, but before that the only full body I can think of was Tony Cs Thor. The concept was then totally redone by Erick Sosa as somewhere along the line Tony C lost the sculpt, and it just didn't look as good as it had

Last edited:
FYI folks ...Spidey meant to write "Tony C's Thor".

I had to read that part twice before I realized what you meant, Spidey. The first time I thought you were referring to a whole different statue.

I haven't seen any pics of this one, though I already have the sideshow versions which are pretty good. So I'll probably just stick with them for now

Pictures from Ang Seng

"For so many year we finally get the PH done and approved...THANKS to those who put trust xm...your patiently support is what we need...stay tune for the color master...", Ang Seng.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

106267292_26100202625bpjtp.jpg

106557233_26100202958bzk5e.jpg

106686773_26100203258y3jor.jpg

105734609_26100203658q4j8m.jpg

106589845_26100204058o0j1l.jpg

106686789_26100204392swk6c.jpg

Back