XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0WYH427.gif

"I like big butts and I can't not lie, the *snikt* is what make you die
When Logan walks in with that itty bitty waist, puts those sharp things in yo face,
You better run!"

man that animated gif is 1st post of this page, need a few more post to start a new page so we don't have to see it :p

I was already pretty much in and then that third portrait started to surface...now I'm all in. Locked mine in with Kenny this afternoon. I learned my lesson with Magneto, once you're sure you want it...don't wait around.

How are you guys locking in orders for this already? Been speaking to someone at XM named Ben and he was not helpful at all!

How are you guys locking in orders for this already? Been speaking to someone at XM named Ben and he was not helpful at all!

XM can only sell directly to people within their licensed area. People are locking them in by contacting Singapore members on this forum who can buy directly from XM and then ship them North America

hahaha Legendary, that thing needs a sticky in every XM thread

also i locked mine in 3 days after mag rush-- trust is a weird thing, i know itll be a crapton of $ but i trusted XM would git 'er dun right

XM can only sell directly to people within their licensed area. People are locking them in by contacting Singapore members on this forum who can buy directly from XM and then ship them North America

So they are only selling the Wolverine to Singapore members? I'm a member on their site and have a shipping address in one of the countries they ship to but he said Wolverine is not available for PO yet

So they are only selling the Wolverine to Singapore members? I'm a member on their site and have a shipping address in one of the countries they ship to but he said Wolverine is not available for PO yet

On the 19th September they should be taking preorders via their website.

there's a thread up currently that shows the dates for next 5 XM PO's

No, what he was telling you was Wolverine is not up for pre-order yet, we have some members in Singapore who are pre-selling pre-orders but that has nothing to do with XM.

Here's XM pre-order dates

•09/05/2014 - Hawkeye
•09/19/2014 - Wolverine (Yellow)
•10/03/2014 - Ant-Man
•10/17/2014 - Thanos
•10/31/2014 - Ms. Marvel
•11/14/2014 - Thor
•11/28/2014 - Iron Man: Mark VII

Back