XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Mark, he's probably busy trying to lift like 50 Hulk boxes that weight 60 lbs to ship to his buyers right now :)

Well yesterday, he already said that he was going to bed early then taking care of some shipping afterward. And I got my shipping notice from Mark :) So he did do some heavy lifting, maybe now he's hanging out at some massage parlor relaxing...

I wasn't even considering this until they added that screaming portrait. Really wanted to wait for Brown and Yellow Wolvie but since that has been put in limbo :pfft: and they added the third head I'm in.

I was already pretty much in and then that third portrait started to surface...now I'm all in. Locked mine in with Kenny this afternoon. I learned my lesson with Magneto, once you're sure you want it...don't wait around.

I was already pretty much in and then that third portrait started to surface...now I'm all in. Locked mine in with Kenny this afternoon. I learned my lesson with Magneto, once you're sure you want it...don't wait around.

Yea same here I locked in the other day. I did not want to miss out on this I have been wanting to add a Wolverine to my collection for a while. I almost picked up the PF a few times, but now I am glad I didnt :D. All these switch out options seems fantastic I cant wait to see the final sculpt!

Yea, it's like old school Sideshow. :)

I actually miss those days. I loved sitting at my desk at work and waiting for the PPO time to come around and then frantically trying to order. Then we'd all come in here with our "Got it!" posts.

Good times.

Hoping we will see the third head painted today.

Pretty sure it's still being printed buddy. That portrait replaced the cigar portrait that marvel shot down. That's why we're only seeing the two already previewed. It's coming though boys. I have confirmation that it was approved and will be included with the statue

Pretty sure it's still being printed buddy. That portrait replaced the cigar portrait that marvel shot down. That's why we're only seeing the two already previewed. It's coming though boys. I have confirmation that it was approved and will be included with the statue

:blissy :blissy :blissy :hi5:

Really very sorry guys. Trying my best but I haven't replied much yesterday as I've got some shipments to make. Don't wanna screw up the documents for those. I'll get back to the emails real soon.

Sounds like business is good. Kinda figured you were really busy, Mark. No worries we totally understand.

Just ...um ...don't forget I still need an email reply too. Answer mine first. Lol

I really like this Wolverine, but for close to 1k, this has to be really great. That's a lot for a character and costume that will be done for many years to come. I'm not willing to put in my PO til I see everything finished on him. If I miss out, oh well, just a lot of money for a 1/4 release.

I got hungry for the Wolverine PF a few months back, and ever since, I've been kind of interested in getting Logan in my collection. Personally, this is just the perfect timing. It seems to surpass the PF in several aspects, and even though it's a pricy little son of a b..... I have rarely been this excited and convinced about a piece.

I got hungry for the Wolverine PF a few months back, and ever since, I've been kind of interested in getting Logan in my collection. Personally, this is just the perfect timing. It seems to surpass the PF in several aspects, and even though it's a pricy little son of a b..... I have rarely been this excited and convinced about a piece.

I had the PF before. Wasn't a fan of the pyjamas so I sold it along with my other Xmen statues. This ones on a whole different level though!

I had the PF before. Wasn't a fan of the pyjamas so I sold it along with my other Xmen statues. This ones on a whole different level though!

Agreed. The PF, though, is the best one available prior to XM's version. In my opinion. But I've seen it reach insane prices lately, and I wouldn't say it's really worth that.

Gotta agree. I used to own the PF but sold it as well...the material didn't bother me as much as the general pose. I know it was made to go with Sabretooth (which I still own and personally like) but I just feel like it was kind of awkward the way he was stretched out. Either way that and this are on two different playing fields IMO with XMs looking stunning from head to toe.

Gotta agree. I used to own the PF but sold it as well...the material didn't bother me as much as the general pose. I know it was made to go with Sabretooth (which I still own and personally like) but I just feel like it was kind of awkward the way he was stretched out. Either way that and this are on two different playing fields IMO with XMs looking stunning from head to toe.

I don't like the PF pose either. Never owned it... or seen it in person and while I've been on the lookout for a good deal on one, I like this XM piece so much more. Sabertooth PF looks awesome though and it's at the top of my want list for trades.

How much is this going for if you lock in now? And is there flex?

Don't know what the final price may be, but deposit amounts range, usually $200 SGD it seems with the various members willing to take preorders on it. Most also are willing to work with you on payment plans for these things so email them and find out!

I actually miss those days. I loved sitting at my desk at work and waiting for the PPO time to come around and then frantically trying to order. Then we'd all come in here with our "Got it!" posts.

Good times.

Or the website crashes, and everyone on the board whining SS need to figure out how to run their site!

Back