XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of two hours ago..it has been confirmed

Wolverine will have hair on his arms....there are still some things that are to be touched up so what we have seen is not final. Also, they haven't done the third rage head yet. So still a ways to go on this. Here is the quote directly from XM Studios on their facebook page.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles "Hey Johnny thanks for the opinion ,dun worry there will be hair on the arms we will not miss that just too tired to put in on yesterday." .....

Arm hair can be tricky (must be sculpted to look right), that's why I didn't pushed for it, let's hope XM can do a fine job with it, as they have been doing all along :)

XM Studios...

Well shockingly, I did try that before asking. Only XM Studios I found was some page showing off camera lenses and some company based in Tampa Bay.

Edit: found it. XM Studios Premium Collectibles. Weird that it didn't come up when typing in "XM Studios" All this other junk showed up related to sirius xm.

Easy....really easy! That's not to take away from other Wolvies...but this offers the most for the buck...oh and don't be surprised if the eye on the Sentinel base lights up.

For now YES, hands down.

Got a feeling Wolvie is gonna be instant sold out like Mag.

That is hard to tell... XM really listens to suggestions when it comes to their sculpts. If I was betting I would say this is pretty close to locked down.[/QUOTE]

emailed xm about it, ben ang Already got back & said its already been added in lol. seriously im gonna go broke judging by the PO list if they keep this kind of communication up w/customers

Has anybody heard from Mark (kayorzz) recently? Hasn't replied to my email for 3 days

Really very sorry guys. Trying my best but I haven't replied much yesterday as I've got some shipments to make. Don't wanna screw up the documents for those. I'll get back to the emails real soon.

I like the unmasked head, but it looks like there is skin showing around the eyes...like there is a large opening in the mask around the eyes. The only thing that bugs me about that is, why are his eyes completely white in that case?

I want him to have completely white eyes, but I'd like to see the mask cover the exposed skin around the eyes.

Poor Mark, he's probably busy trying to lift like 50 Hulk boxes that weight 60 lbs to ship to his buyers right now :)

Really very sorry guys. Trying my best but I haven't replied much yesterday as I've got some shipments to make. Don't wanna screw up the documents for those. I'll get back to the emails real soon.

bro youre good-- already proven to be trustworthy then hooked so many of us up with the best fkn statue ill own, dont need babysit us!
wait actually, i need you to speed up production of mag, if you can get him shipped by end of august that'd be great thanks. also ill need you to ship thanos around then as well. take your time getting phoenix back On, im ok with finished & shipped by september, thanks again--

I like the unmasked head, but it looks like there is skin showing around the eyes...like there is a large opening in the mask around the eyes. The only thing that bugs me about that is, why are his eyes completely white in that case?

I want him to have completely white eyes, but I'd like to see the mask cover the exposed skin around the eyes.

Yup notice that too, like it should have lens in the unmasked one.

Also like I mentioned how the unmasked head looks weird with that body, I feel something like this (both arms down and hunched, still in an attack pose but fitting for either head) would have looked great with either head. It has that language of either being ready to attack, or locked down to relax after a fight itself. A common pose I see Wolverine in IMO. A pose like this would do much more work for the statue, again JMO.

Wolverine-wolverine-9643898-1200-1650.jpg

Credit to the dude who made this.

Back