XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you find the info for this?

Thanks for the info guys. Now I am really torn if I should get the yellow and blue version or not. I really like the sentinel base and the others will be on sentinel parts right? I just much prefer the Brown costume but if it will be a while I could live with two wolverines in my collection heh.

Do you have a link to the art?

From XM.

I was waiting for the Brown but I guess I will be locking down a Yellow and if the brown comes later I will be fine with two Wolverines.

the way I'm doing it is get the xm wolverine, then before the xm brown n yellow wolvie we'll see SSC brown n yellow…and then ul get the xm one…which is good, gives u time to make up ur mind which brown n yellow u want..maybe some pics of the xm brown n yellow can conveniently leak online so we can see which one we want uk ;)

the way I'm doing it is get the xm wolverine, then before the xm brown n yellow wolvie we'll see SSC brown n yellow…and then ul get the xm one…which is good, gives u time to make up ur mind which brown n yellow u want..maybe some pics of the xm brown n yellow can conveniently leak online so we can see which one we want uk ;)

Well we have the monkey wrench in the soup now with Fox and Disney putting a hold on anymore X-Men from XM so the Brown Wolvie is now in limbo. :gah:

I don't really know who the bad guy is in this situation, but I'd say it's more Disney. TBH, they can be a bit greedy, and while it isn't necessarily fair to do pretty much free marketing for those characters, these are the comic based one. It's not like we are getting a Hugh Jackman in a brown and yellow suit. Just stupid really.

I'm bothered by the bulge....is this how female collectors feel about Vampirella? lol

I've never known the brown and yellow Wolvie, but I hope it has that chinese roof top thing, it would look quite bad ass, but I feel a japanese base would be more symbolic.

Paint app looks fantastic, interested to see the full paint up! Congrats Wolvie fans :duff

I'm bothered by the bulge....is this how female collectors feel about Vampirella? lol

I've never known the brown and yellow Wolvie, but I hope it has that chinese roof top thing, it would look quite bad ass, but I feel a japanese base would be more symbolic.

Paint app looks fantastic, interested to see the full paint up! Congrats Wolvie fans :duff

I think the rooftop on many temple of Japnesse and Chinese, they actually have a similar look =)

Haha I just didn't want to sound racist. I know a bit more European housing and architecture, but I have not learned anything about the Asian culture or housing.

No worries my friend. European architectures are beautiful and timeless classic :clap

So after reading a few of the XM threads, what are the best options to secure one at a decent price? I see there is a boardie that is taking preorders and also see that BBTS does as well.

Small update I've been given permission to share. Additional pics coming very soon gents

10448408_801530739878232_194014842672355813_o.jpg

Back