XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With that price, it has to be shipped from Singapore. I already pre-ordered 2 coin ones from KayOrzz and Simply Toys so I am set for BW. But interested in knowing for future releases.

Do you think they going to keep the coin gig rolling on all of their comic releases? I really like the coin. I think its a sweet extra. I hope they carry the coin on for all the comic stuff

Do you think they going to keep the coin gig rolling on all of their comic releases? I really like the coin. I think its a sweet extra. I hope they carry the coin on for all the comic stuff

Yes, for the near future at least.

It was said before it was for the pre orderers. And then XM gave some out to the distributors.

I think by all, he meant all comic versions statues will have coins. Statues like the mk 7 won't.

That's what I took from it anyways. Hahs

Yeah I took it as it would be in the box when received. But yeah not with the MK VII.

I'm interested as they are doing movie and comic versions. If they utilized that....oh man. **** would get real for me.

Has anybody seen the print for her. Says in the description she comes with it. Am I missing something

XM please...please...please don't go SS route and have 5000 different license. I think for a small company such as yourselves....3 is the MAX.

1) Marvel
2) Star Wars
3) Either Transformers (that probably will never happen) so I have to go with DC.

That's it....3 only!

Well noted Loric, you and the forums' members always give us such good ideas and inspirations. That's why even though XM has only 3-4 guys, we don't feel that way. The community makes up the better part of XM so we feel like we are a 500 man company!

Totally agree with you on this topic - XM needs to focus on rolling out niche, special, small editions, well QCed products. We must be careful not to spread ourselves too thin.

But isn't it limited to the first 100 or 200 preorders?

Silver coins come with all Comic style Statues such as the first 3 statues Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow. E.g. Ironman which is Movie style does not come with coins.

Also, silver coins wasn't meant to be "exclusives" - they are in fact "Early Pre-order giveaways". This is very similar to many products where you pre-order early to get either discounts or a 'give away'. So take Captain America for example, the ES is 500 but we are only allocating around 250 silver coins for early pre-orders customers. It's real silver plated btw :)

Hope this clarifies!

Well noted Loric, you and the forums' members always give us such good ideas and inspirations. That's why even though XM has only 3-4 guys, we don't feel that way. The community makes up the better part of XM so we feel like we are a 500 man company!

Totally agree with you on this topic - XM needs to focus on rolling out niche, special, small editions, well QCed products. We must be careful not to spread ourselves too thin.

If you do that, there is definite potential for some really exceptional pieces in this hobby from XM. Black widow looks great and Magneto looks impressive. So far nothing that I "need to have" but with what I've seen so far it may be just a matter of time until I see something that I do need. Nice work.

If you do that, there is definite potential for some really exceptional pieces in this hobby from XM. Black widow looks great and Magneto looks impressive. So far nothing that I "need to have" but with what I've seen so far it may be just a matter of time until I see something that I do need. Nice work.

Challenge accepted! :D How about.... a world wide edition size of 1 and only 1:4 scale XM super hero Ben Ang? (Also known as CEO of XM). It may not be something YOU need but he probably will buy it off you (to save himself embarrassment) so you would make a HUGE flippin' profit dude!

I hope he is not reading this post or I'm so dead.

Just keep up the great work XM. I love what you guys bring to the table. :clap
Love the 500 ES!

Challenge accepted! :D How about.... a world wide edition size of 1 and only 1:4 scale XM super hero Ben Ang? (Also known as CEO of XM). It may not be something YOU need but he probably will buy it off you (to save himself embarrassment) so you would make a HUGE flippin' profit dude!

I hope he is not reading this post or I'm so dead.

Hey, that Steve Jobs action figure seemed to be somewhat desirable. :lol

The Thing, Ghost Rider, Archangel, Black Panther, Namor..... :)

Silver coins come with all Comic style Statues such as the first 3 statues Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow. E.g. Ironman which is Movie style does not come with coins.

Also, silver coins wasn't meant to be "exclusives" - they are in fact "Early Pre-order giveaways". This is very similar to many products where you pre-order early to get either discounts or a 'give away'. So take Captain America for example, the ES is 500 but we are only allocating around 250 silver coins for early pre-orders customers. It's real silver plated btw :)

Hope this clarifies!

We've updated our FAQ page (ref Point 2) on Silver coins. https://www.xm-studios.com/faq.aspx I noticed that alot of customers mistook the silver coins as being exclusives but they are actually promotional giveaways for early birds. Hope the FAQ makes it clearer.

So if we have a preorder in through any 3rd party we should most likely get a coin?

Yeah that's a good question. Like will it be in the first 250 numbered...so if I got 251 I'd miss out, or is by random filling random orders.

I really do like the coins.

Now I would scrap all I own if XM also comes out with a White and Black Queen along with a Dark/White Phoenix. I'd die. Like seriously.

XM please...please...please don't go SS route and have 5000 different license. I think for a small company such as yourselves....3 is the MAX.

1) Marvel
2) Star Wars
3) Either Transformers (that probably will never happen) so I have to go with DC.

That's it....3 only!

Could you imagine a XM Batman and/or Superman.... drooling at the possibilities....

Back