XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if we have a preorder in through any 3rd party we should most likely get a coin?

Well, it's first 250, by your statement alone it's inconclusive whether you will get a coin. I always ask before I order, if they don't know, I don't order because it's important to me. In early May, I asked Secret Compass whether their Capt comes with coin, they said they didn't know but will try. I didn't order with them, and they ended with coin had I ordered around that time. It's unlikely, but possible someone or a few people combine order 250 before your 3rd party guy could order, then you are out of luck.

Yeah that's a good question. Like will it be in the first 250 numbered...so if I got 251 I'd miss out, or is by random filling random orders.

I really do like the coins.

Now I would scrap all I own if XM also comes out with a White and Black Queen along with a Dark/White Phoenix. I'd die. Like seriously.

I suspect the coins might not be made in the same factory as the statue. I am guessing they have a list of which order get coin, they put in the coin after they inspect the statue, so number shouldn't matter.

Well, it's first 250, by your statement alone it's inconclusive whether you will get a coin. I always ask before I order, if they don't know, I don't order because it's important to me. In early May, I asked Secret Compass whether their Capt comes with coin, they said they didn't know but will try. I didn't order with them, and they ended with coin had I ordered around that time. It's unlikely, but possible someone or a few people combine order 250 before your 3rd party guy could order, then you are out of luck.

Yeah, we allocate silver coins across all distributors so it really depends on 2 conditions;

1) How early you pre-order - the earlier naturally the higher chance to get the 250 batch
2) How your distributor allocates the silver coins themselves - so I would advise checking with them before ordering

Ordering online direct at XM-studios.com is a good option for those in the 4 Asia countries are are permitted to sell to. We do keep some silver coins stock with us for online customers who are buying direct so there is a high chance getting the silver coins.

It's hard to guarantee if you're getting it as we don't physically keep track of each and every coin - it's a promotional early bird order while stocks last so the earlier you order the better chance you have!

I suspect the coins might not be made in the same factory as the statue. I am guessing they have a list of which order get coin, they put in the coin after they inspect the statue, so number shouldn't matter.

Oh yeah sorry to mention, we don't allocate coins according to edition numbers so you could be owning edition #500 and still have a coin. It is random! (and exciting)

Wow! Sexy looking statue and I'm seeing tiny ES for all their statues. Is it 500 for this only? Any reg being made? I see COH for this. My favorite ex is always COH over any tiny weapon.Where do we buy these things? Does SS carry these on their site? Are these 1/4 scale?

Is it 500 for this only? Any reg being made? Where do we buy these things? Does SS carry these on their site? Are these 1/4 scale?

Yes, this is 500 ES.
This is the reg.
*ahem*
NOPE
Yes.

I want to know this, XM will continue with the ES 500? I hope so, and a large majority of collectors too.

AFAIK they review each design before deciding, they intend to keep ES below 1,000 for their current product lines.

Are there plans for a x-23 statue? We have been asking SS for so long with no such luck. I need a nicely done x-23! Love the COH options on all these. Keep up the great work!

Yes, this is 500 ES.
This is the reg.
*ahem*
NOPE
Yes.

AFAIK they review each design before deciding, they intend to keep ES below 1,000 for their current product lines.

Thanks for your response. I do not agree that the ES will increase to more than 500, that takes away the exclusivity that I search on XM, I do not care if I have to pay a little more for these statues, but this year it goes to ES 1000, and next year and up to ES 2000. I'm sorry but no, this means that I will not buy many of the statues that I wanted of XM, I only buy as much a statue or two. I think there are many collectors think like me. :impatient:

Too bad no shop in the EU has this for sale for normal prices.
Just found another place that sells XM. I was like; 'weeh!' , then I look at price: € 800,- plus shipping! :slap

Oh no cbg just found XM

2nqb5s8.gif

Expect to pay $750-$900+ shipped for these CBG. Though they ES maybe low, the fact the price tag is so high makes people think twice about ordering these.

Expect to pay $750-$900+ shipped for these CBG. Though they ES maybe low, the fact the price tag is so high makes people think twice about ordering these.

Wow! 750.00 to 900.00? Or more? No disrespect to the company. They make great cool statues and love the ex and ES. But with those prices I'm going to rethink this. I could buy a PF predator, king hulk, sentinel, meaning those are SS key size pieces. So I'm out for now. Congrats to all who gets these super rare statues. They are awesome looking! Love the widow ex head choices and the Phoenix is just amazing! The day 1/4 scale statues become this price for the norm I'm out. So I found my limits.

Yes, CBG it is mainly due to shipping costs and that XM cannot ship directly to the US. The actual cost of the statues are around the cost of King Hulk. If you want excellence and collectability and options to display...not to mention the best packaging in the business (no Spiderwoman SS type of QC).

One look at Magneto and you will see why XM is so on the minds of many collectors now. They have sold out of their Captain America and will do the same with the other characters as well. You get what you pay for CBG. If you want excellence extraordinaire....then XM is the way to go. If you want hit and miss with some questionable QC...then SS is for you.

Back