XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it. :gah: Just my luck. I had the chance to PO but passed. Now i want it. I'm bad at making my mind up. :lol

:lol Yea, I was just as indecisive with my pre orders. I even sold my XM MK42 piece aswell :( all I have on pre order now is the XM Thor and the XM 1/6 scale Diorama...but cant wait for the next wave of new releases such as Daredevil, Doctor Octopus, Punisher, Spiderman, etc...

:lol Yea, I was just as indecisive with my pre orders. I even sold my XM MK42 piece aswell :( all I have on pre order now is the XM Thor and the XM 1/6 scale Diorama...but cant wait for the next wave of new releases such as Daredevil, Doctor Octopus, Punisher, Spiderman, etc...

Yeah you said about selling that. I have Thanos (like Doom will never leave my collection) Ant-Man & Thor. Can't wait to see Thor all painted. XM Spiderman should be amazing.

Yeah you said about selling that. I have Thanos (like Doom will never leave my collection) Ant-Man & Thor. Can't wait to see Thor all painted. XM Spiderman should be amazing.

Thor will be epic mate! :love cant wait for him! I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with for their Punisher. That's another piece I recently sold (Sideshow PF version) :( hoping that XM go for the same route as Sideshow did for their Comiquette Punisher...think I prefer that darker look to him than I did over the recent Premium Format

Thor will be epic mate! :love cant wait for him! I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with for their Punisher. That's another piece I recently sold (Sideshow PF version) :( hoping that XM go for the same route as Sideshow did for their Comiquette Punisher...think I prefer that darker look to him than I did over the recent Premium Format

Yeah the Punisher Com was pretty awesome. I sold mine after having him for years. I bought him for how he looks, because i don't know much about him. So losing him was no big loss to me.

You still got that custom Silver Surfer? Let me know first if you ever sell him. ;)

Yeah the Punisher Com was pretty awesome. I sold mine after having him for years. I bought him for how he looks, because i don't know much about him. So losing him was no big loss to me.

You still got that custom Silver Surfer? Let me know first if you ever sell him. ;)

:lol I do indeed ;) and yes mate, your already on my shortlist for possible new owners ;) talking of cool pieces, I think I'm back in the game for the Sideshow Iron Man MKVI Maquette....did you sell yours?

:lol I do indeed ;) and yes mate, your already on my shortlist for possible new owners ;) talking of cool pieces, I think I'm back in the game for the Sideshow Iron Man MKVI Maquette....did you sell yours?

No i kept him. He'll be sold if i can get the XM VII. :lecture

Damn...let me know jay cos I'd like to own that piece once again :) You hate Iron Man...your MKVI belongs with me :lol :lol

:lol I love IM in a none gay way. :D

How you gonna get him? I'm not posting him. :lol I still can't believe we haven't got a postal service that offers insurance for these things.

:lol I love IM in a none gay way. :D

How you gonna get him? I'm not posting him. :lol I still can't believe we haven't got a postal service that offers insurance for these things.

Just post it! It'll be fine :) Hold on....this is Jay we're talking about! I've seen how your postmen deliver your boxes! :thud: I dare not think what they are like picking up from you! :lol :lol

Just post it! It'll be fine :) Hold on....this is Jay we're talking about! I've seen how your postmen deliver your boxes! :thud: I dare not think what they are like picking up from you! :lol :lol

:lol I pack my statues well. You pay me Paypal gift and you can have him posted to your house. :lecture

Before someone reports me for trying to sell my statue without being a premium member, it's not really for sale.

REPORTED!!! :wink1: :lol :nana:

tumblr_lx38bzt12i1qh59n0o6_250.gif

Well looks like the aftermarket is going to be crazy prices. Why didn't i jump on it when i had the chance? God i hate myself. :lol

Back