XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not elite yet, so my price was $829SGD, so it will be about $600 I think before shipping, which I image will be about $200. This shouldn't be as heavy as Magneto. Decent price. Would have been much nicer if I was elite.

I'm not elite yet, so my price was $829SGD, so it will be about $600 I think before shipping, which I image will be about $200. This shouldn't be as heavy as Magneto. Decent price. Would have been much nicer if I was elite.

No, S$829 not your price, you are paying the price I quoted, you are member if you have purchased S$300 worth of item, which you did. Elite is only a few dollar cheaper than member.

When it comes to XM preorders at bbts...

f47ca11052a720008cdda80ad16639a0.jpg

Forget it lewisnfro86...

Not to sound rude, but does bbts work differently? Because that's pretty much what people do for any other website already (except SS).

I guess what I was alluding to is that bbts is MANY peoples first choice but as Surly mentioned when they put an item up has been very unpredictable and some of their XM items have sold out in a minute. There have been several orders where everyone was just saying "psssh all I just get it from bbts and save all this money." Then a few days later "what...when did they put it up, I'm so mad I didn't get one."

If anyone has a line on one of these for preorder, let me know. I missed out but still want to try to get in on one.

If anyone has a line on one of these for preorder, let me know. I missed out but still want to try to get in on one.

Same here man. This one is super special for real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive got one on PO from Simply Toys as well as the SS Mark 42. Im going to see which I like more in my collection and decide which to keep. If I sell, Ill post it on the B/S thread and on the B/S FB page.

I'm on a wait list with one of the guys that helps people out. Hope someone cancels so i can get one. :yess: :D

Back