XM Predator by Narin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ek8Iwcj.jpg

Wow. Shipping may be the deciding factor, or space. Cost? :thud: I'm assuming if a FedEx # is provided shipping cost will be reduced.

Amazing statue and huuge. Any estimate or info when it comes out??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does the bio have an Ancient Pred feel to it.

Also, this looks just a little bigger than the XM Venom. I bet shipping will be close to or around $500.

Is it just me or does the bio have an Ancient Pred feel to it . . .

Tough to tell at that resolution.

I'm curious what's going on with his right hand too
eusa_think.gif

2017-07-07_Statue_Forum_-_Python_mask-spear-_Nar.jpg

. . . Also, this looks just a little bigger than the XM Venom. I bet shipping will be close to or around $500.

Yeah - now THAT thought is SCARY :horror

We need to form a prayer circle and hope that this turns out to be a worldwide license. I believe they are still negotiating what regions they are allowed to sell these to. If it's worldwide hopefully that would cut down shipping costs substantially.

Tough to tell at that resolution.

I'm curious what's going on with his right hand too
eusa_think.gif

2017-07-07_Statue_Forum_-_Python_mask-spear-_Nar.jpg

Yeah - now THAT thought is SCARY :horror

he's holding his Bio in the hand. It's going to be a bad time for the wallets of Predator fans in the next year. Does Fox own the rights to any and everything Predator or just the movies? If it's just the movies, I don't see why this wouldn't be worldwide release.

he's holding his Bio in the hand. It's going to be a bad time for the wallets of Predator fans in the next year. Does Fox own the rights to any and everything Predator or just the movies? If it's just the movies, I don't see why this wouldn't be worldwide release.

RIGHT! - obvious now you point it out. That'll be one of the swap-outs. Thanks
thumb2.gif

As for your question - I believe the character & adaptations are owned by Fox et-al.

And yet, there must be something stopping them from getting the go-ahead for a worldwide licence, because otherwise they would have announced it already. Last I heard it was still under negotiation and they were pushing to make it worldwide but that was like 2 months ago.

Worldwide or not, how quickly Will this sellout? If it's not available locally always good to have a back-up if you're genuinely interested.

To be honest I don't think it will sell out that quick. It's not a Predator from the movies, which is a deal breaker for a lot of people. I think it will be available from resellers for around retail, but then you'll need to pay high shipping. If it's a worldwide licence you can order directly from XM and they are shipped through a global distributor that offers cheaper shipping (or so I'm told).

Worldwide or not, how quickly Will this sellout? If it's not available locally always good to have a back-up if you're genuinely interested.

depends on the price. At 1k, it would sell out quickly....at 2k, kinda doubt it. I'd bet the price tag will be around 2k, so even though I really would want it, adding another $500+ for shipping if there is no worldwide license will make it a likely pass for me depending on what Prime shows with their Predator pieces.

Colour choices are the deciding factor for me.

. . . along with being able to get it from someone reliable WITHOUT paying OTT shipping.​

I've not yet seen an XM piece that had a sculpt AND paint finish that I liked.

Even their "Darkness" that was a superb sculpt was ruined for me by the paint choices.

And the Ghost Rider - which would normally be a 100% guaranteed purchase given my love of the character, was spoiled by their decision to go with flame wheels and painted flames.

Soooooooo - even though the sculpt on this is amazing (hey - it's NARIN! :) ) - I'm hoping he also has some MAJOR input to the paint choices.

depends on the price. At 1k, it would sell out quickly....at 2k, kinda doubt it. I'd bet the price tag will be around 2k, so even though I really would want it, adding another $500+ for shipping if there is no worldwide license will make it a likely pass for me depending on what Prime shows with their Predator pieces.

At the end of the day it's all about price, and if priced "well" (if this turns out looking great) I may be all in. Just have wait and see.

Colour choices are the deciding factor for me.

. . . along with being able to get it from someone reliable WITHOUT paying OTT shipping.​

I've not yet seen an XM piece that had a sculpt AND paint finish that I liked.

Even their "Darkness" that was a superb sculpt was ruined for me by the paint choices.

And the Ghost Rider - which would normally be a 100% guaranteed purchase given my love of the character, was spoiled by their decision to go with flame wheels and painted flames.

Soooooooo - even though the sculpt on this is amazing (hey - it's NARIN! :) ) - I'm hoping he also has some MAJOR input to the paint choices.

Narin sculpt with a superb paint app is what it's all about for me.

Even though the flames on GR were painted, it's the first time I really felt I had a "sculpture" in my collection. I feel this (Narin XM Predator) has the potential to even top GR.

Back