XM Predator by Narin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything rubber is going to "rub you wrong" later. Even the best sythetic rubbers like 'EPDM' (used for vehicle door and window gaskets) starts to degrade after about 10 years. You would need a hermetically sealed case to make it last through your lifetime.That's of course, if you plan on keeping it for that long.:wink1:

I've had my Cinemaquette Jungle Hunter for 8½ years - still doing fine so far. I'll watch for the big fella going all Bruce Willis / Vin Diesel on me though :)

Narin used a plasticised resiny material for the bendable dreds on some of his kits.

Of course - this is all speculation anyways - neither Narin OR XM have said anything about materials other than it will be mixed media.

i'm not a statue collector really but if this was available to Europe at decent price with postage I would be interested, I love narins posing on his kits, this would make a real statement but size weight and customs etc may mean it's out of reach, still kick myself over not getting sideshow wolf

i'm not a statue collector really but if this was available to Europe at decent price with postage I would be interested, I love narins posing on his kits, this would make a real statement but size weight and customs etc may mean it's out of reach, still kick myself over not getting sideshow

Licensed are being discussed for TF and Alien/Pred for XM . I know TF is confirmed for Europe so contact your seller just to know if Alien/pred is also available in Europe.

Pictures from aplus-studio at TCC 2017

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

2jv4utbbyp.jpg

lbdsgi9xbf.jpg

it's frustrating that they haven't come out and said if it's gonna be a worldwide license or not. I know XM is already taking pre orders for it.

I hope they can work something out to get this across.

Can someone please remind me, have they announced the dimensions?

I hope they can work something out to get this across.

Can someone please remind me, have they announced the dimensions?

Yeah, same here. I don't recall them announcing the dimensions and I don't know if anyone measured him at the con. I'll have to remember to take a tape measure to STGCC and measure everything!

it's frustrating that they haven't come out and said if it's gonna be a worldwide license or not. I know XM is already taking pre orders for it.

just curious on how they can put up for pre order when not even painted yet and not seen anything on there facebook page

just curious on how they can put up for pre order when not even painted yet and not seen anything on there facebook page

I've seen their items listed on a local retailers site with pictures of the render only.

If they're taking pre-orders I'd be more interested in the costs involved.

deposit for the Pred was $800 from what I saw on one of their pre order sheets at one of these cons.

Back