XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazing piece. if it was just the sent and Colossus I'd buy it. I don't care for the other hero's at all. they all look amazing just seems like a random hero selection.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hope someone posts better pics of the individual X-Men, including the faces. Still want to see how Psylocke and Archangel turned out. I'm planning to sell my Kotos to help offset some of the cost of this thing. What would be really great is if XM would still produce Rogue, Gambit and Nightcrawler as swap-outs. As well as a second dio with Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Wolverine and Iceman. Given how much space this beast is going to take up I'm not sure if a second complete sentinel would be necessary. It would probably be cheaper and more space efficient to just build out the dio with a destroyed Sentinel.

Hope someone posts better pics of the individual X-Men, including the faces. Still want to see how Psylocke and Archangel turned out. I'm planning to sell my Kotos to help offset some of the cost of this thing. What would be really great is if XM would still produce Rogue, Gambit and Nightcrawler as swap-outs. As well as a second dio with Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Wolverine and Iceman. Given how much space this beast is going to take up I'm not sure if a second complete sentinel would be necessary. It would probably be cheaper and more space efficient to just build out the dio with a destroyed Sentinel.

So what koto do you plan on selling. Looking for cyclops and/or gambit [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13901325_1718821865005172_8883636144140145390_n.jpg

This Diorama has to be an absolute Monster in person.
You can tell how Large just Bishop is in the person's hand.

So what koto do you plan on selling. Looking for cyclops and/or gambit [emoji51]

Won't be selling those unless XM does another dio. I'll be selling the Koto Archangel and Psylocke but not until after the XM arrives so probably another year or so.

Wait wait... are they planning to send them both as standalone pieces and as set? Like they wanted to do initially for the X Men Dio?

XM Studios HK is the name of the Facebook group where HK collectors post XM related news (I guess) :D

Wow I can only imagine what this would've looked like with Wolverine, Cyclops, Gene etc. would have been epic IMO

Not crazy about Psylocke's outfit, but overall the dio still looks phenomenal. Is that a damaged Nimrod in the base? I really, really hope this is just part 1 of this dio.

Jubilee ftw! Damn i really like her the most. That shot with jubilee and collosus is freaking great. Hope a company releases her in 1/6

Back