Xbox One System Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I've only really played a couple times myself this weekend but had no issue getting online. Maybe it was the system rather than the network?

Problem definately was with my xbox, goes to show you that the always on hybernation low power mode can create problems.

Last edited:
thats how i got mine, i like turning it on with voice, and having myself logged in before I'm sat down and ready. although as of late the voice commands have been hit and miss as of late.

I've had problems with titanfall often where I'd shut the sytem off into standby mode and when I came back to play again, the message asking if I owned the disc to the game and if so I should insert it or install it from the store. Then I'd have to completely shut it down and reboot it for it to read the disc.

It only does this with titanfall as well.

I've had problems with titanfall often where I'd shut the sytem off into standby mode and when I came back to play again, the message asking if I owned the disc to the game and if so I should insert it or install it from the store. Then I'd have to completely shut it down and reboot it for it to read the disc.

It only does this with titanfall as well.

Damn, that's a shame.
Too bad MS is still having this problem. This was also a problem with the X360. :mad:

Oddly enough it's just titanfall. If I do the same with say Battlfield 4, all that happens is it says I lost connection with the EA servers and that's it. I click ok and then go to multiplayer as if nothing ever happened.

Expected they would do that, since they didn't make any actual games for it there wasn't much reason to force people to have it. It is very cool to use the voice commands, but not really $100 cool.

It's not if they actually tried to do something. But if you put a thing like that in there you have to justify it, and they didn't.

My guess though is that when whatever VR/AR headset they make comes out that it will use Kinect.

I used to like connect but the voice commands don't seem as responsive as they once were. I also liked the auto sign in with the camera....most of the time. If I was watching youtube and someone walked into the room it would shut off the video and log them in. Not to bad for a 5 minute or so video, but some videos I watch are 30+ minutes. Also the camera thinks Im trying to interact with it when Im not.

I had the Xbox on the dashboard, and had it on mute so I wouldn't hear the game playing (smaller screened). Then after awhile I look up and I see that the kinect picked up something that it considered hand movements and was already in the store on the tomb raider page hovering around the buy button. Since then Ive had the camera covered as I got really annoyed with that. Would also happen with videos as it would pause them from time to time thinking I indicated the pause menu with my hands.

Back