x3 wolvie shipping excited?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the Wolvie... and I have to say, he's in work on my desk at the moment... And the sculpt is amazingly accurate. Once I put on the first coat it was immediately noticeable how much it looks like Hugh...

And EXCEPTIONAL work QQB! Seriously the best work you've done!

nash said:
Probably because not many people were foolish enough to buy the Toy Biz wolvie. Hehehe :lol

seriously though, the Medi X3 wolvie is an amazing figure. congrats.
And many people were foolish to pass on the Toy Biz Blade. At the time, Toy biz seemed like the only option. And That Blade figure's head is amazing, it looks exactly like Wesley Snipes and has a Dragon type neck post.
Although the paint & costume are crap and the neck joint won't work for anything, Toy Biz Nailed the Hugh Jackman Likeness, they should've since it's based off of a scan.

Found this

IMG_3469a.jpg

screamingmetal said:
And many people were foolish to pass on the Toy Biz Blade. At the time, Toy biz seemed like the only option. And That Blade figure's head is amazing, it looks exactly like Wesley Snipes and has a Dragon type neck post.
Although the paint & costume are crap and the neck joint won't work for anything, Toy Biz Nailed the Hugh Jackman Likeness, they should've since it's based off of a scan.

Yeah I picked up the Blade and the Daredevil figure and you're right while the bodies suck the head sculpts are great.

Screaming have you actually switched the head to a Dragon body? I've been thinking of doing that but was worried how it'd work being the Dragon body looks smaller built and all.

Michael Crawford picked this as figure of the year.Gotta say i have to agree Wolverine is outstanding.

Murderofcrows71 said:
Yeah I picked up the Blade and the Daredevil figure and you're right while the bodies suck the head sculpts are great.

Screaming have you actually switched the head to a Dragon body? I've been thinking of doing that but was worried how it'd work being the Dragon body looks smaller built and all.
Yes I did. I'll post pictures later.
The head fits perfectly and looks in scale, the clothes are a little baggy but look alright. The vest sucks so mine isn't in a vest (I planed on making him one eventually).
I also don't own a extra Black Neo Adam, so mine is on a caucasian Neo body. However, you'd never know this with his clothes on with gloved hands.

Sorry I forgot about this.
Don't mind Nick Fury, he's in there for some scale as a regular Dragon figure.
They came out a little blurry in some because I have a sucky camera.
picture657us3.jpg

picture662kv2.jpg

picture666rj0.jpg

picture675cj3.jpg

picture689rh2.jpg

picture718ps3.jpg

picture715fq4.jpg

picture702oa2.jpg

My Blade was put up in storage, I took him out and did some futzing. I didn't like the gloves I gave him, and had a spare pair of Black hands available so I switched them out and also put the vest back on.
The head fits a Dragon neck post well. The neck post is a little short but it looks acceptable to me. You may want to extend the neck if it's an issue.
The paint job on the head looks great.
The pants are quite baggy and a too long. I wanted to switch the boots out to a spare pair of cloth boots but couldn't get the pants legs tucked in because of the length.
The Vest is alright, it's a little too full and makes him look too bulky. The zippers are a bit big but the clasps on the front suck. They don't sit well on the vest and kind of stick out from one side. They're also very large and out of scale.
The jacket is nice. It has a bendable Metal wire at the bottom like the ones Sideshow uses on Jedi (Toy Biz was the first that I know of to do this). The jacket is nice but a better one was made by Triad Toys. I never bought one and think they're long gone now.
I hate the sword, it's too big and out of scale, same with the throwing blade you can see in his hand. There's a metal sword maker on OSW by the name of Auret, that makes Blade swords he sells on ebay. They look amazing and I plan on buying one eventually.
He also makes metal stakes. I'd love to buy some but the stakes Blade comes with look half way decent.
Ultimately I want to buy a Black Neo Adam (or a Black Hot Toys body when they have one available), a black T-shirt, better looking black pants, An Auret Blade Sword, switch the boots to a pair of cloth ones (like the ones on Fury in the pics), find a nice pair of black gloved hands, and eventually make my own Vest.

thats pretty awesome, saw that before.... I would get it but not for that price

nash said:
thats pretty awesome, saw that before.... I would get it but not for that price

You can make it very easily by yourself. Just shop around to get those civilian clothes.

Back