X-Plus Zyuranger/Might Morphin Power Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This line seems pretty dead. Haven't gotten an update in forever. Although X-Plus is continually churning things out, so maybe sometime this year.

yeah but most of them sold out, it was a premium bandai exclusive so you had to order from a select few places

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/apr...andai-limited-edition-gigantic-series-en.html

God damned expensive, but its gonna be a pretty damn hard to find item otherwise. Thats who i used as a last resort trying to find sites not sold out. Bandai arent even letting it be sold outside of Japan so its nice some sites are taking orders, when they themselves have bad to order from p-bandai in order to sell them to us at a marked up price.

WOWZA!!!! Thanks for the link.

A reputable site? I'm assuming so, since you ordered from them.

This was my first order from them but i did have a quick look around, they are on twitter and facebook and they seem to be operating like the other websites ive ordered from are and i havent heard any horror stories. just scrolling down their facebook comments gives me assurance theyre legit

Back