X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jye is going to love that one.

I can just see the cream filled twink jokes.

70s stuff with Charles and Erik was great, and a definite highlight. It definitely feels like their movie, rather than another Wolverine movie

Good, as much as I like jackman, he's got his solo movies to highlight him, glad to see him not taking center stage in this.

hhmm. have u seen the clip of the battle scene? if yes then he relatively is as badass as he is in other scenes

I don think I would be spoiling anything. now I could be wrong...but i think like the tornado guy in First class, he has no dialogue in the whole movie. even warpath had more lines.

Haha thanks, yeah that's no spoiler.

Good to hear :yess:

So out first, people were all like "Quicksilver sucks, Quicksilver sucks". Now, the reviews are all like, "OMG, he's the best part, I LOVE HIM!"

Comicbook movies. :lol

I'm looking forward to seeing this when it comes out, pretty excited. Love the spoiler rumor I heard about a particular character that's been shortchanged in this franchise, hope it's true . . .

I’ve been a fan since the beginning, his design always seemed to make sense to me.

Yup, you were the one who gave the explanation here, if I remember correctly, and since I read it my view about the character and what I expect from him changed, I even started liking the costume.

I’ve been a fan since the beginning, his design always seemed to make sense to me.

I actually don't like either but prefer the xmen version cause he's a mutant not some experiment like the crappy avengers version.

I actually don't like either but prefer the xmen version cause he's a mutant not some experiment like the crappy avengers version.

I really don’t know much about The Avengers’ version really so I can’t judge him, but I really didn’t like the way he and Scarlett Witch were acting at the end of TWS.

I really don’t know much about The Avengers’ version really so I can’t judge him, but I really didn’t like the way he and Scarlett Witch were acting at the end of TWS.

Yea funny how scarlet witch can bend reality but can't escape from a prison cell.

Aesthetically, I like this version better than Avengers', but that's all I can say really.

About SW, maybe she hasn't discovered the extent of her powers :dunno:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingPatel/news/?a=100264

"At one point, you're right, I said I was pretty sure (about leaving the role). But I'm less sure as it goes along. Because after seeing this movie, the whole thing feels fresher to me than ever. And during this movie...I don't want to spoil anything, but it's kind of like a clean slate, so who knows where it's going to go. As long as I have the passion for it, and the fans will have me."

Read more at https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingPatel/news/?a=100264#34WpPrAV51GAtW4i.99

I was kind of hoping he would leave after Wolverine 3, it’s always best to go out on top, and I don’t want a 50 year old Wolverine unless it’s Old Man Logan.

Bad news for the guys who want a full reboot and more faithful comic adaptation.

Good news for Hugh fans and this particular X-verse.

I’m in the minority here, but I want the same Singer-verse, but I’d like Wolverine to be recasted after Wolverine 3.

Would you say DOFP was Hugh as his best playing Wolverine?

I might need to see The Wolverine again to judge his best/better performance, but I love Hugh as Wolverine anyway, so I enjoyed his performance. To be honest, I think we know what to expect from him as Wolverine at this point. We get some badass moments, but also a couple of funny ones. Although I will say his scenes with Charles in the 70s were awesome.

I might need to see The Wolverine again to judge his best/better performance, but I love Hugh as Wolverine anyway, so I enjoyed his performance. To be honest, I think we know what to expect from him as Wolverine at this point. We get some badass moments, but also a couple of funny ones. Although I will say his scenes with Charles in the 70s were awesome.

I always felt X2 he played him best.

Back