X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno; marvel's CA2 looks the most intriguing.

It does, but I’m not really fond of Chris Evans as Captain America, and the trailer looked to me at least, that it still has all that cheesy/cliche dialogue that hate from the Marvel Studio films. It does look good though.

It does, but I’m not really fond of Chris Evans as Captain America, and the trailer looked to me at least, that it still has all that cheesy/cliche dialogue that hate from the Marvel Studio films. It does look good though.

Really? I didn't get that feeling.

I wouldn't agree with that. ASM looks retarded to me. This will be passable probably, but it's hard to judge it right now.

My problem is wolverine if you saw the wolverine uncut version he was wolverine from the comics this will probably another watered down wolverine .As for Spider-Man yea it looks retarted. I'm only a film of the costume I haven't liked a spidey film yet that captured what I read in the comics hoping to be surprised this summer.

My problem is wolverine if you saw the wolverine uncut version he was wolverine from the comics this will probably another watered down wolverine .As for Spider-Man yea it looks retarted. I'm only a film of the costume I haven't liked a spidey film yet that captured what I read in the comics hoping to be surprised this summer.

I still think Singer did a better job at portraying Wolverine than any other director. X2 mansion scene was the closest thing we got to his berserker rage.

I really don't like mechanized Rhino and Green Goblin as well. Looks like it's going to be a cluster **** of villains; like SM3. I bet it's going to be a mega cliffhanger at the end with the goblin.

:lol I don't think it's going to be that bad. I just can't see DOFP doing anything earth-shattering.

Can you see TWS doing anything earth shattering? Most people are hoping is can be just as good as Iron Man 1, which in my opinion is the best movie Marvel Studios has put out.

I really don't like mechanized Rhino and Green Goblin as well. Looks like it's going to be a cluster **** of villains; like SM3. I bet it's going to be a mega cliffhanger at the end with the goblin.

Yeah it's got SM3 written all of it. Green Goblin looks like a dumb elf, and you can't forget about Mr. Freeze with a hoody.

Can you see TWS doing anything earth shattering? Most people are hoping is can be just as good as Iron Man 1, which in my opinion is the best movie Marvel Studios has put out.

I couldn't tell you since I proudly haven't seen any of the films from the Avenger-verse.

I still think Singer did a better job at portraying Wolverine than any other director. X2 mansion scene was the closest thing we got to his berserker rage.

That's not his entire character though it was enjoyable though for what it was.

Yeah it's got SM3 written all of it. Green Goblin looks like a dumb elf, and you can't forget about Mr. Freeze with a hoody.

:lol

I remember watching the SDCC 2013 panel for this film; a fan asked Mark Webb if this movie was going to be like SM3 with all these villains jammed into a 2 hour movie; he said no. Liar.

:lol

I remember watching the SDCC 2013 panel for this film; a fan asked Mark Webb if this movie was going to be like SM3 with all these villains jammed into a 2 hour movie; he said no. Liar.
Better to go into AMS thinking it will suck. Same goes for Xmen no expectations.

Every time I think Xmen its Scott ,Jean Xavier and Magneto to me Wolverine is a great supporting character but it's changed since the films came out.

Every time I think Xmen its Scott ,Jean Xavier and Magneto to me Wolverine is a great supporting character but it's changed since the films came out.

Very true. Then Bobby, angel and beast. First five. The true first class.

I couldn't tell you since I proudly haven't seen any of the films from the Avenger-verse.

Why no love for the Marvel universe?

Because it's been crammed down our throats. For one I can't stomach RDJ, and I never really cared for the Avengers members anyway. I've always been more into X-Men and Spider-Man.

I liked Downey in IM1 but after that he’s been terrible in the role in my opinion.

Back