X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We know already.

Everything in that video Hugh Jackman has already done other then kill Batman :lol

Plus he’s a great actor and has the better build. I wouldn’t mind getting that guy in the video to do my nephews first birthday party though :lol

Everything in that video Hugh Jackman has already done other then kill Batman :lol

Plus he’s a great actor and has the better build. I wouldn’t mind getting that guy in the video to do my nephews first birthday party though :lol

Hire this guy, he's good with all the young lads.

16ba2wo.jpg

What was First Class?

Where did Singer say that in the interview Nam? I can’t find it.

Anyway we have all known this movie will focus on Wolverine and the First Class cast, and it has been stated plenty of times that the central character is Professor X.

What was First Class?

Where did Singer say that in the interview Nam? I can’t find it.

Anyway we have all known this movie will focus on Wolverine and the First Class cast, and it has been stated plenty of times that the central character is Professor X.

Oxymoronic. :lol

(it's in the first vid, around the middle)

Not at all, he comparing which timeline he’s focusing on, which is the 70’s where the FC cast is important. Wolverine won’t be in many of the future scenes for obvious reasons. I don’t see how that statement means he’s the central character and this story is about him.

Not at all, he comparing which timeline he’s focusing on, which is the 70’s where the FC cast is important. Wolverine won’t be in many of the future scenes for obvious reasons. I don’t see how that statement means he’s the central character and this story is about him.

When someone says the story will focus on JACKMAN and the First Class X-Men, the fact that he says "Jackman" first explains that this is yet again, another Wolverine story. It'll start with Wolverine in the future, they'll coax him to go back into the past and we'll see both timelines through Wolverine given he's the constant/focal point for the narrative. That much is obvious, so I'm not sure why you keep pretending otherwise. :lol

To me this movie might be as bad as AMS only thing to look forward to is the two marvel films being put out by disney.

To me this movie might be as bad as AMS only thing to look forward to is the two marvel films being put out by disney.

I wouldn't agree with that. ASM looks retarded to me. This will be passable probably, but it's hard to judge it right now.

Back